Jump to content

Jay

Members
  • Posts

    9,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay

  1. John up in aberdeen got his zed wrapped pearl white.... looked gorgeous.... check the totally dynamic website
  2. Not enough bud
  3. Cheers guys Bronzee why wuld I be offering ironing services????????? I am a man Thats the mrs domain (as he runs and hides)
  4. Well congrats to England........ it ended up being a decent game WHY OH WHY cant Scotland always play like that?
  5. So il start it off......... was it forward?
  6. Watch the replay... its was a forearm to the face NOT a shoulder. However Kelly B should have gone lower... but still Bana should be penalised
  7. No luck about it. We have stuck to the game plan of slow england down... make it a scrappy game..... dont let england get any momentum. If we can keep doing that in the 2nd half and kick our penalties....... we have a good chance IF they allow England to get their backs into the game...... well us scots may as well head to the bar right now
  8. And its all square at half time CMON SCOTLAND
  9. Nice pics bud..... the car is looking great
  10. Oiy whhhheeeshed you. Only post these type of things IF we win But yes it would be typical of Scotland to beat England and then go and loose to Italy OR Scotland could just get pumped and still get the wooden spoon
  11. I do get alot of attention. When the car was blade silver and had the kit on........ it got loads of looks and people pointing at it while i drove by. But since I got it wrapped matt orange...... the attention has doubled. I genuinely cant park up without people taking pics of my car..... coming up and asking me questions etc... even asking if I would mind them sitting in the passenger seat The attention doesnt bother me tbh but my fiance`e hates it So obviously I keep taking the zed when I pick her up, just to annoy her
  12. Lol, well lets hope thats all that happens as the number plate mounted would really ruin the look of it
  13. Welcome to the forum mate. Listen I said when I first got the zed I would only put an exhaust and intake on it............... its a looooong slippery slope JWT pop charger is prob the most popular intake..... use the search buttons for exhausts as everyone has diffo tastes. Go on youtube and listen for a zorst that you like
  14. Hi mate, I simply gave the lights to paul at dream customz... and he did his magic
  15. Cheers guys As for the number plate........... am going to keep it at the side of the front window for as long as poss...... then Il worry about it
  16. Awesome mate I was wondering where you had got to. Welcome back to the zed world
  17. Lol 1.4 focus Then got the zed at 21 and I am now 24
  18. I have thought about that motorised number plate..... time will tell
  19. Tucked up on the window Will need to think about were to put it
  20. I am just clearing my drive way just now irfan..... Il be up soon with the zed P.S that is the drive way lowered lol
  21. Thanks for all your comments guys Yeh.... its bloody looowww but hey ho lol. Craig just get your bloody amuse diffuser I just get into the drive way and no more irfan..... its literally a baw hair away from scrapping
  22. Hi guys and gals. As many of you know, I have been planning on getting this bumper for a while now....... AND NOW ITS ON AND WRAPPED I am loving the new look of the zed... much more meanier and more "drift style" which I was aiming for. Plus I think I am the first zed in the uk with this bumper Anyway here is a quick pic..... I will get up more soon. Oh and before any of you say it lol... yes the bumper is brighter than the rest of the car but this is because its a new wrap. It will take about 2 weeks to calm down and blend in with the rest of the car. Hope you like it All thats left to do now is get a set of buckets
  23. Defo zedrushs badbreed 350z and then mine Once it has its new bumper wrapped
  24. Looks great bud. I told you wrapping was the way forward
×
×
  • Create New...