Jump to content

Jay

Members
  • Posts

    9,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay

  1. I think you need to get back in your box irfan I like it without a spoiler
  2. Oh god i can see it now....... wait till neil p discovers this thread
  3. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    Friday 2nd September meal at the Boathouse - 8.00 for 8.15 1) Ebized +1 2) glrnet +1 3) AK350Z +1 4) Will350Z 5) Darren-B +1 6) dawnc +1 7) Jay +1
  4. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    booooo this means no gaz to drink jd with
  5. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    Yup, I shall be there on friday........ meet in the bar?
  6. Well if you made the effort to come to the hoon then you would see
  7. Hi lads, sorry I havent been on sooner than this. Both examples are fantastic. Thank you very much for taking the time to do this I owe you both a pint
  8. Come on guys is no one able to help me?
  9. Lol, nope not going on the engine cover either
  10. Thank you for taking the time to do that mate I am looking for the z to go in the middle of the saltire, so it sits in the middle of the white part Is that possible? Thanks again for your time dude
  11. Only you would come up with that
  12. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    I have warned him............... Laura will have a typical blonde maddy moment the next time she sees him. As he did promise he would be there I on the other hand will just let his tyres down
  13. Getting a superdooper tubofurbo
  14. You shall see soon enough my little grass hopper
  15. Jay

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    1. Stew - Stew and Jayne 2. Ebized - Colin and June 3. AK350Z - Andy and Fran 4. Jay - Jay and Laura 5. glrnet - Graham and Joy 6. Lexx - Al and Helen 7. Ken - Ken 8. DarrenB - Darren and Steph 9. DawnC - Kenny and Dawn 10. Vik54 - Vicky and Gary 11. Will350Z - Will and TBC Lexx are you still attending the meet?
  16. Hey guys and gals, I need a wee bit of help. Could somebody possibly photoshop a black tommy K badge into the middle of the saltire please. Random request I know
  17. Craig cant work overtime........ but he wouldnt anyway...... that would be too much like hard work
  18. Not getting pissy mate, just airing my view as you like to do
  19. With respect mate if you do not know the answers to your own questions and I am guessing you don't or you would not be asking, then a self build is not for you. The VQ35DE requires specialized knowledge to rebuild these motors properly. These are 11.0:1 CR pistons and the are +50 oversize. They are suitable for 96.000/96.020mm bore size. I do not think that they come with rings as the seller would have said so, however his contact number is in the listing and I am sure that he will clerify if you give him a ring. Alex Meow
  20. Thats alot of bull mate. I have a Jdm 03 with 50k on the clock and I was offered 10.4 for mine.... but decided against selling for other reasons. If people keep putting down the price of zeds just to sell, then they will be worthless in no time at all. I would agree with lexx... put it up for 12 buddy..... although it may take a bit of time but its worth it
  21. Jay

    FFS!!!

    Lexx p!$$ off and get back to work
  22. Jay

    FFS!!!

    Christ almight, people are taking the forum far too seriously. I thought the whole point of this forum is to have a laugh, meet people who have similar interest in their car as yourself. But also to have a vast amount of knowledge at our fingertips, but has turned into a bitching contest and peoples way to vent their anger. GUYS ITS THE WEEKEND........... ENJOY IT AS IT WILL SOON BE MONDAY AGAIN
  23. 1967 Pontiac GTO
  24. Stunning mate
  25. I dont think anyone has matched it before mate. As Lexx has said, just go to halfrauds and pick a colour you like for your engine bay bling
×
×
  • Create New...