-
Posts
4,374 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by shire350Z
-
is near 100% off what's proving a real bitch is where it lips round at the tailgate
-
Was years back now though and I did the gloss back then everyone started copying so went for a change but the black def looks better, so yeah just some heavy polishing before Wales then will get resprayed! Just wish I had another month before Wales!
-
Yeah just stuck like sh!t to a blanket, a normal wrap would probably pull away fine this broke on every angle
-
Not sure but Raccoon did the wrap so would have thought it would have been a decent quality one http://www.raccoon.co.uk/vehicle-wrapping.aspx
-
Roof will want re-painting to be perfect but unfortunatly this won't be done before Wales as my guy in the Bodyshop goes away for two weeks tomorrow and is snowed under when he returns Middle of June the Zed will be back in the Bodyshop to have the A pillars, boot lid, spoiler and read bumper re sprayed to complete the full re-spray
-
I had my roof wrapped around 4 years ago and decided it was time for a change, so came to take the wrap off and it became a nightmare job!!!! Maybe I left the wrap on to long, maybe it was just with it being a carbon wrap so broke up alot easier but its took a full day just on the roof! Started by trying to peel it off and had no chance so moved on to a heat gun nibbling away a little at a time and ended up with the only way by a light abrasive wheel!! I'm sure it was just due to the time it's been left on but just something to think about if you've had your wrap on (especially carbon) a while
-
Never been a massive fan of clay barring risk of swirls Sod's law it's been perfect weather while the cars been of the road
-
Hey Amy, looking different to JAE you've done a top job just not 100% on that rear yet
-
O didn't realise they were £100 cheaper, have a word with the traders surely one could do something.....
-
That firms just round the corner from me but personally I'd still buy from a trader of here as Chris suggested such as mitz (CS) Ewen (Clark Motorsport) Chris (Tarmac) etc, iv dealt with all of them and couldn't say anything but great things
-
Yeah was a last minute decision to do them as wasn't sure how it would go with the 350 but chancing it just hope it pays off
-
Yeah I'd rather have the satin finish on black carbon but they don't seem to do one, pity Asad doesn't stock these
-
The zeds well under way in the Bodyshop not many new parts just a big freshen up! Stone chips were getting to me so respraying the Front bumper Bonnet Wings Doors Roof Skirts Rear arches I'm thinking a full spray would now have been easier! Bits of the zed laying all round the Bodyshop! Little alterations include 370z side repeaters Rear wiper arm removed and washer jet New badges all round Roof wrap coming off and going back to gloss black
-
Cheers guys yes I think ideally this would be the badge to go for but as you've said could get a little pricey Also quite like this one which is the same as yours is it not gixxeruk? Would the rear one go on a 350?
-
After speaking with different traders and looking on the web I'm struggling to find some new badges for my zed, looking to replace the badge below with the same but with a 370z style Z not a 350z one (Just to go with a little mod I'm doing ) Does anyone stock these or has seen them for sale anyway...... Thanks
-
Went along last year after Amy organised it was a decent show just low numbers due to poor weather
-
Yeah going to take the centre console out tonight and see what the wiring Is like to the gauge, its just a gamble I suppose I bought a new sensor expecting it to be this and it wasn't which can't be sent back so have to get that up for sale, hoping I find a auto-electrician that finds the issue quickly
-
The gauge hasn't worked for a while now, so finally got round to buying a new sender switch which still hasn't worked, before I call a auto-electrician to go through the wiring just wondered if any of you guys have had the same experience and solved it??
-
This is the 'tool' in question Pete with two spare valve caps, you unscrew the valve cap with it then screw the same part of the tool where the valve cap was
-
Nooooooo original diamond cut bud, JP alloys at Cannock
-
Well with Wales well and truly on its way and this year I'd decided was the year my zed needed some serious TLC iv had my nismos refurbed! Wanted them going back to exactly how they were when they left the rays factory only difference was the hidden valves as I couldn't source the original black ones. This is the second instalment after my suspension overhaul found here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82380-full-suspension-overhaul/ Next is a near full on re-spray which is underway (look out or my next post) Finally will be my new ice install, wether this will get done before Wales I'm not sure now, (if anybody has any ICE for sale pm me) After refurb
-
Only got them on last week dan, and not finished setting them up properly yet, not easiest job so haven't done a alignment yet
-
Cheers guys my bracing kit was actually Dans and it is the full 4 piece set, Tbh with the amount of work done I have noticed a big increase in the cars capability yet but I'm yet to push her as need to get the ride height Perfect still and damping, Another question when setting the coilover height up I noticed that the zed will drop 5mm on the drivers side when I'm sat in, now do I set front and rear the same height both sides or allow 5mm on both drivers side front and rear so when I'm sat in the car the car is perfectly matched when I'm driving? I know adding a passenger would screw this up but still.... Which is the proper way of setup?