Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. I'll meet you on the hill
  2. Family forum remember
  3. So where abouts is the Indian in regards to EH48 1LQ ? Will quite probably fancy a beer in the evening
  4. Part ex for either mk2 mx5, slk 230k or 54 350z gt (perhaps all 3) all in pristine condition & full of toys on the 2nd September?
  5. A little to far for me to go back on a flat bed minus a clutch get some pictures & videos though
  6. Yep I'm like a kid at Xmas knowing he's getting a new bike in the morning 2weeks to go, yet so much to do before then
  7. The bungs are normally a 1/8th npt thread, you can get then from any plumbing shop I also had a spare one but I just gave it to alex yesterday
  8. Nope, I think the fastest one ever was when I got my LM GT4's, the thread was up less than 2minutes & I was arranging collection Both the wheels & Tyres have gone now
  9. The MX5 is still for sale Yes, had a few time wasters but no sale, I now have three cars, of which are all two seaters are you saying you might need 4 seats then Not antyime soon I hope
  10. I haven`t bought it to be a sports car, just a comfortable run around thats got toys & a removable roof, All the convertables I`ve driven have suffered from the dreaded shake, apart from my mazda after extensive chassis modifications. Volvo C70 has to be the worst, the door trims used to pop off when you hit pot holes & large bumps Theres no other rattles in this merc, just lots of gadgets to go wrong & cost me money
  11. Or not so, I only had them on the car twice, took me so long to get them i kind of lost interest
  12. The MX5 is still for sale Yes, had a few time wasters but no sale, I now have three cars, of which are all two seaters
  13. Haha a luxury girls car with toys & drifts Colin
  14. Not sure if Blue Suits you Ian race!! Santapod now!! Actually cancel that, might blow a plug! Well I'm in Essex already so better get your skates on Ian
  15. Tyres have sold & wheels have provisionally sold. My this is so much easier to sell on here than fleabay, Anyone after an MX5?
  16. Not sure if Blue Suits you Ian
  17. Still mega busy with work, but I have changed my priorities a little, Zed,work,forum,beer, Steph (she doesn`t know yet so shh!) I`m going to see how long I can get away with it before she thinks I`m cheating
  18. Hi all It`s been a while, to long in fact but I`m back online So keep your eyes open on the South east meets section as there is definitely a good one in the pipeline
  19. Nooo I`m running the Nismo`s for that week
  20. Hi all, I have for sale a set of four 18" Rays finished in gloss black, they have tyres (Toyo R888`s medium compound GG) on at the moment but can be removed if required Theres plenty of tread left on the Tyres (Toyo R888`s medium compound GG), they have only covered about 300miles on the road & no track millage at all. The wheels are in good condition with no kerbing, although one has had a minor repair on the lip if you look real closely, I`ll try and get some more pictures up soon Preferably I would like these to be pick up only, although I don`t mind driving within a 35mile radius of Gillingham, Kent to drop them off. If a courier is required there will have to be a delivery charge. Wheels including tyres £650 Wheels with no tyres £525 Provisionally SOLD Tyres on their own £175 SOLD These prices are not inclusive of postage
  21. Oh
  22. Woohoo 4weeks to go, new brakes are on their way aswell as a few other service items, also booked my knockhill track time today
  23. I'm all booked in for the track event, now fingers crossed for dry weather
  24. You can count me in, I`ll call them in the morning to confirm my booking 1. Vik54 2. Zmanalex 3. Ebized 4. glrnet 5.keviswatt 6. Darren-B
  25. Really excited about the Hoon, sorry I haven`t been posting on here. (for maybe a month or so ) Totally snowed under with work. Have a huge contract on at the moment & having to work my a*** off to get it nigh on finished so that I can come to Scotland
×
×
  • Create New...