Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Sir Stirling Moss??? Are you sure that wasn`t Hugh Hefner?
  2. & one more :drive:
  3. Woohooo I have finally sorted my video,
  4. Finally got to go through my videos, got some great ones but there are not many that are suitable to post on the public forum
  5. Haha Just looked @ the 'who's online bar' I wonder what they were searching for on yahoo
  6. Erm... excuse me... was not originally my idea!!!! I simply gave it the thumbs up when it was suggested With plenty of enthusiasm
  7. Adding an Older person as a named driver sometimes helps. Have you tried any of the specialist companies, such as adrian flux, or Sky?
  8. Welcome along, Hope you can find a Zed you like, but it`s not worth rushing to buy the first you see. Black is definitely the best colour though But really, another one from Surrey, Are you lot all chopping in your Focus`s for zeds or something?
  9. Welcome along, Page 2 and no-one has said it yet
  10. They may be up for sale 3rd hand soon if he is good at crashing
  11. +1 ^^^ Welcome along The zed has fully independent suspension, Rear has adjustable camber/toe, Front Toe only on a stock car, but there are adjustable front camber arms available. I got mine fron MeisterR ( a trader on here)
  12. Welcome to the forum Are you aware that the 06 facelift models fall into the higher road tax bracket? £400+ (I think this is right, I`m sure someone will correct me if I`m wrong)
  13. I had mine slammed with Nismo`s (without spacers) You will not get rubbing with the correct wheel fitment & tyre profiles. But the lower you go the less drivable the car is on the road. Less ground clearance & more importantly less suspension travel on corners & bumps thus upsetting the handling of the car. I`ve found that about a 20mm drop all round with my coilovers is just about right for the best handling on the road. But my preference is 'GO' over 'SHOW'
  14. I wouldn`t worry about it then, just keep an eye on your exhaust gaskets, as long as there not blowing once the exhaust is warm you`ll be fine
  15. Just condensation in the exhaust, quite Normal for it to seep out of the joints on a cold start. I hope you were not spraying the engine bay with water......
  16. Couldn`t have been that good as he has a 3 1/2 year old R8 on his drive now
  17. Good luck with the sale, never seen an original before On a side note, perhaps those discussing ways not to buy Daryl`s should start a new thread
  18. Then there was three
  19. Looking good, I do like the wrapped reflectors,. There is someone on here that does the spacers for the O2 sensors to stop the cel lights, Or you could get the uprev remap, I'm pretty sur they can stop the lights coming on with that .
  20. Night be worth contacting either Zmanalex or R35lee
  21. Nice, but plenty other alternatives on the market for similar cash
  22. Quote of the hoon for me must have been Will's, looking at his bonnet,"oh S###", touches his bonnet, "oh it is s###" ( wiping his hands on his trousers)Â
  23. Thanks Vik
×
×
  • Create New...