Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Darren-B

    MPSS?

    Not much point in contacting Sly then, he`s in the SOutheast of ENGLAND
  2. Darren-B

    MPSS?

    Where are you based Bems?
  3. Brings back memories
  4. Darren is checking when he gets home re what work he has for the weekend of this.. If all is well, the skydiving would be a go if weather is OK. ChrisS Liam Wasso Darren You never know with Lord Mac, if there are enough of us he might get a discount or mates rates for us. ( 230 quid but the weight limit is 15 stone Ian, can you make that ? :p ) Checked my personal diary & I`m FREE Now have to check the works schedule, fingers crossed & Skydiving Yes please, do you reckon SMD will lend me his Batman outfit?
  5. Darren-B

    MPSS?

    Yes Sly is really good & has a super duper balancing machine that hides the weights behind your spokes I recently had MSS`s 245/40/19 front & 275/35/19 (100 side wall rating) rears for less than £1k, I do know that the prices vary as I was quoted by someone else nearly £1400 last year
  6. Some great pictures girls & boys, what a fantastic event, just gets better & better, longer & longer. I`ve just got home, after having an extra day to go biking with Liam (Chris`s son) I only managed to take a couple of pics, Make of this what you will: Me & Chris @ our favourite cafe this morning before my scenic drive home & a quick toilet break & cool down at the end of the Elan valley.
  7. Just about to leave Chris's I didn't take many pics over the weekend but I'll see if I can get a few when I pass the élan valley in a couple of hours
  8. Hey Graham We were just discussing this afternoon how much goes into making the Wales weekend work, I'm totally knackered & I only did a fraction of the helping out. Yet another successful & great weekend. Can't wait for the next one, but before I go home tomorrow I may have to do another lap or two of the big T
  9. come on you two, stop bickering & get down to breakfast where you can settle it like men
  10. Chris Where did you find the scenery, it's beautiful, I've been to Wales 8-9times & only ever seen the big lake afron Tryweyn
  11. & to everyones astonishment Bennet is here on a Friday way before anyone had anticipated
  12. Wales 2013 is well underway, :
  13. I prefer it warm & wet Nice work graham, roll on the weekend
  14. That looks like the car park oppersite to the Waterloo hotel Hope you had fun
  15. I should invite him to Wales, he would love it. I hope to have my new oil thermostat, cooler & pipes delivered & fitted before Wales after the failure yesterday. But it`s going to be a big ask
  16. Bob`s on his ass http://126589.prodarkroom.com/showimage.php?iid=3153707&fromsearch=
  17. haha being chased by the bogey man http://126589.prodarkroom.com/showimage.php?iid=3153708&fromsearch=
  18. maybe not, I was lloking at the 2011 photos
  19. sessions are muddled on the photos :headbang:
  20. Cheers Paul Shame you can`t make Wales
  21. They fit well, although the front one was a barsteward, had to take the undertray off & remove the lower hose to drop the pipe down enough. I managed to cut the hose straight today aswell.... used a chop saw Tested my new extendible bendy ratchet too, it reaches the belt tensioner from the top without having to loose any skin Also I order a new toothed belt for the SC, went for a 584mm 73 toothed one, hope it`s not to short. http://www.bearingstation.co.uk/Products/Belts/Timing_Belts/8M/PHG584-8M-20 I should have it by Wales so I`ll let you know how I get on.
  22. It was worth sacrificing my golden locks for your interior, glad you made it back before the rain really came down
  23. & get a rare zed shed timing case cover made
  24. Holy thread revival. It`s only taken me a year & with thanks to Keyser for giving me a reminder yesterday @ Castle Coombe to get some black hoses, so we bought some. Then fitted today ready for Wales Before: After: Just need to change the colour of the strut brace now
  25. I`m nearly ready Got the car cleaned today by my neighbours nephew who is a real car fanatic but is unable to drive as he has an unfortunate disability, he has done a cracking job inside & out he even polished the exhaust just for Will Then got my bike loaded for the Monday after when me & Chris-S`s son Liam are going to check out some bike tracks Roll on the weekend
×
×
  • Create New...