Jump to content

djtimo

Members
  • Posts

    1,389
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by djtimo

  1. From last week! Great day a antur again!
  2. Oh nice mate! Bet that feels great!
  3. How much for the window motors mate. PM Me...
  4. Hi mate, I have a TT 350z and have done a fair (HUGE LOL) amount of research in the 350z with FI and the GT35r is a fine turbo mate, you can run safe at 4-6psi on a OEM motor for a while and then turn up to 15+psi when built. If your building the bottom end Id say go for a billet 35r or 37r with a decent size hot side. Lags not much of an issue with 3.5L motor, Honda s2000 run gt35r's on a 2L motor! Dont just look at garrett mate, check out borg warner and precision as they my have a decent option too Have fun! Ps. Try not to get boost hungry and blow your OEM bottom end so run light springs in the wastegate till your built. If you have any overboost problems you may end up losing the motor and your shiny new turbo too
  5. Guys just a quick one for any one who has dealt with this type of thing. I TRIED to park in manchester in a small private car park I pulled in spent a few mins seeing if I had enough change (£12) for a few hours, when I did not have enough cash I tried to pay via the TXT service but I had bad signal and dropped calls twice, before I gave up and left the car park. I did not even turn the engine off and my GF was sat in the car while I tried to pay. Total time in the carpark was 11 mins. Parking eye charge £100. I have sent an email back stating this and that I will not be paying. What do you guys think? Thanks .
  6. Nice car with 300bhp and 330lbft
  7. Sweet vid and some great memories!
  8. Just a quick edit
  9. djtimo

    171 mph run :)

    Just found a little gopro clip from TOTB! 1st to 2nd not to good mind you lol....
  10. This was all filmed on the blue run. I found the blue great fun as it was more flowing and has less rock gardens only let down was no really big jumps or table tops. The red runs were a fair chunk harder to ride for me and I didn't even do the black as people had ridden it and said there's a 10 foot drop off in to a rocky burm!! Like what you said about morzine, it looks almost flat on video but feels a lot steeper when your riding it!! Great fun though and good uplift service.
  11. Had an AMAZING time a few days ago at a new downhill centre in wales! Uplift service was awesome as its a lot faster than pushing the bikes back up the hill! lol...
  12. Im gonna get the car tweeked up a little and get some bushes sorted and Im going to look to try a runway event. I think 180mph should be there with a long runway. Need some more power after that I would think. Just to put it in perspective my car did 152mph this year in the standing K and the GTR that won it did a HUGE 208.6mph!!! It was running a 1200R conversion but still thats MASSIVE speed! A veyron supersport only gets to 188mph in the standing K!!!!!!
  13. Little video of one of the runs from TOTB I need more boost!! LOL... Would love to get this off the clock somewhere..
  14. Jurgen's white R35 that you talking about did a 1.31sec 60FT which he thinks may be a R35 GTR world record!!!!
  15. Well watch the video to see what a SICK weekend this was! Who's coming next year?!?!?! More zed videos coming soon as I get them edited!
  16. djtimo

    :)

    Fun weekend
  17. Just a little update people! Ive now started a DOPE picture blog on TC MEDIA on facebook so If you fancy a few nice car pics each day then LIKE away! http://www.facebook.com/TimCrawfordMedia Thanks guys!
  18. Yeah Its the camera that does all the work hahaha....
  19. Just messing about with some new ideas and film burns I downloaded! Check it out!
  20. thanks mate, Its a two day event so I think the title needs amending? Shame your working
  21. Well people TOTB (ten of the best) is getting closer and closer and Im just putting the feelers out there is any one fancies joining Jess and I and having a go at the boot camp day? Jess has never driven on track before so dont be put off by the competitive nature its just a great day to play with your car in a safe environment where you can run down the 1/4 mile, test your topspeed in the standing kilometre and put your skills to the test on the handling corse! Its HUGE fun and at only a hundred quid for the full day you wont find a cheaper summer trackday! More details can be found here http://www.totb.co.uk/cms/ Here's some footage from last year! Anyone fancy it?? Would be great to have a 350z/370z team this year! Come on people get the cars out and have some fun!!!! Jess and I are driving on the Bootcamp saturday and Ill be filming/spectating on the sunday! 1, Tim (TT 350z) 2, Jess (S2000) 3, 4,
  22. Thanks Guys!
  23. Little video from the sunday I managed to forget my tripod and slider though Oh well here we go
  24. Video coming soon people
×
×
  • Create New...