Jump to content

gangzoom

Members
  • Posts

    1,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gangzoom

  1. Cannot wait for the new season. New rules look interesting, energy recovery and fuel saving looks like new/bigger elements compares to last year. So drivers are going to have to adapt/change their driving style mid race even more compared to last year, can honestly see one man benefiting the most from the new rule changes....youngest driver to win 5 world championships, personally I wouldn't bet against it!!
  2. Worked last 2 xmas, but got this one off ....but still will be at work till 5 today and than back 9am sharp on Friday .
  3. Had my Retina MacBook Pro for about 6 months now, loving it, only wish I had bough the 750gig SSD upgrade at the time, cannot see my self going back to traditional HDs and 'non-retina' displays Have been looking at the MacPros, specced one up with a 4K display....£11k..even with man maths I don't think I can justify that kind of spending on a computer
  4. Photos looks fab, as does the car Just out of interest, is there much outside the city apart from desert?? Have half thought about emigrating to somewhere like Singapore but always a bit worried I would miss the good old british country side
  5. Say a Z in the car park the other day, have to say they have aged really well and still looks much better than most things on the road.
  6. Say a Z in the car park the other day, have to say they have aged really well.
  7. Sounds like a great car, cheap too!! Though I have to say if I lived somewhere with cheap petrol I wouldn't consider driving anything with less than 6 cylinders and a couple of turbo chargers
  8. Sounds like it went well Good luck with your recovery.
  9. I used my Z day in day out for nearly 4 years, snow/rain/ice (only ever had summer tyres), never had any problems, Z is a great every day car regardless of the weather and one of the reasons I kept mine for ages
  10. It's not all that bad on the roads, though yesterday I saw 2 cars run through the same red light in the space of 30 seconds. May be we should stick up speed cameras every where that way anyone doing over 30mph in a 30 zone can be prosecuted instantly, after all no car driver will ever think about breaking the traffic laws ever. Once that happens as a cyclist I'll happily pay tax/insurance.
×
×
  • Create New...