Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I keep mine specific to my job which keeps them cheap. It works for me unless I get the sack.
  2. Many happy returns young lady. I will buy you a lemonade later this year.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  5. I agree, its a good price but not too cheap for the current market.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum, plenty of owners in Aberdeen so they will help you out.
  7. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5517
  8. Hiya fella.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. martinmac

    GTR

    He has too much money so keep them coming.
  11. May be a little difficult to fit one on the 370z with that bloody aerial.
  12. I am surprised this hasnt included a reference to the roadsters.
  13. martinmac

    GTR

    I have a mate who has a GTR, Andrew knows him ( ). He has a stock car and is looking to start playing with it a little. He hasn't modded a car before so is looking for suggestions on things like exhausts as well as performance mods. All suggestions appreciated.
  14. Liz wants a chat when we next meet Neil.
  15. Thanks again guys, all much appreciated. I will try to match the winners to the prizes to keep traveling costs down.
  16. A great game today, after some pretty awful ones.
  17. pics guys, keep them coming.
  18. Thanks Toby.
  19. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  20. +1
  21. As ever, much appreciated mate.
  22. Thanks guys, a discount voucher is hopefully the best idea as its not part specific. Having said that a good curry would go down well at the moment Mitz.
  23. If any traders would be willing to donate a discount voucher for a small christmas comp on the forum it would be much appreciated. It will run from the 1st December for 12 days. I thank you in advance for your continued support, please pm me if you feel you are able to offer support.
  24. The referee was useless, the French didnt even have a go. Very unlucky Wales, they certainly went for it. I now look forward to someone giving the French what they deserve.
×
×
  • Create New...