Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Same here, i need them for work so have no choice.
  2. i would avoid the Golf, anything after 06 and they can get expensive.
  3. Tell me about it, I need to change two pairs. I am hoping that using the original frames will keep the cost down. Just had to take out a second morgage for the dentist too.
  4. Have fun with it mate.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  6. Just a word to the members, I have been talking to Rob so please feel free to post up your suggestions.
  7. OK, i will approve this for now be be aware that we have a strict policy on sales here so please communicate with a team member before proceeding any further. I will send you the Terms and Conditions.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. I killed my clutch at about 30k and admit I am heavy on them so dont worry too much about that.
  9. Times have definitely got a lot happier since last year Amy.
  10. I will sort out the winners and prizes on Wednesday when i am back a work.
  11. martinmac

    Body kits

    As a forum mod, DONT.
  12. Military cars have $$$ thrown at them. There used to be a pecking order. They were shipped from one area to another depending on the readiness state. If they are in the UK I would think they would be a good buy as they will have just reached that age. Remember the price the MOD will pay for a toilet seat.
  13. Having driven very old landies in interesting terrain with bogs and minefields I would expand your search range. They really are great vehicles and good fun.
  14. I have a feeling it will be busy this year with developments on other forums so it will be a good turnout.
  15. That will be tracktime I presume. I will put a more formal post up nearer the time with costs etc, this is just a "well you were told" thread.
  16. We are hoping to incorporate a "one of each model" section on the stand again next year.
  17. Nice one.
  18. This car is now ready to race in 2012 thanks to Fourways. To quote BlueZmobile. The car is eligible for a number of series, but we are thinking Masters and/or Motor Racing Legends (Big Sam is racing in this series sponsored by JD Classics who also own Big Sam) AMOC Intermarque might be a perfect first outing as the car raced there some 20 years ago with James Taylor behind the wheel. Masters and Legends would put the car up against a number of modsport race cars, Capri's Cologne / RS3100, TWR XJS Jaguars, Jaguar Broadspeed XJ12C, BMW 2002 / CSL / Batmobile, Escort BDA / RS, Porsche RSR the list goes on. Good to see Modsports back racing seriously.
  19. Thanks mate for your efforts. It has been a real pleasure to watch from afar this year.
  20. Hi mate, very good to meet you yesterday and see that lovely car.
  21. My mission today is to find out which muppet decided to have a firework display on the 12th November. Our cat was asleep on the bed and suffice to say it scared her so much I spent the night in the spare bed.
  22. Many happy returns fella.
  23. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Certainly Ken, I will get Chris S onto it.
×
×
  • Create New...