Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  3. I have a fiver on next tuesday.
  4. A member off the forum who can drive a tug.The jobs yours any time you want it. Great to meet you today mate and thanks for taking the time to drive down here after the office bash.
  5. Who, me.
  6. Lets turn this on its head a little and see how the reactions are then. Suppose the guy that removed the student from the train was a police officer and the student was injured in the same way. I am pretty sure there would be be outcry about police brutality. When carrying out any action like this there is a duty of care. Yes the student was out of order but the guard should have phoned ahead and let the transport police deal with it at the next station.
  7. I didnt have to re-set after fitting a pop charger. Everything was fine.
  8. Many happy returns.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum, i look forward to seeing you at a few meets next year.
  10. A couple of threads for you. For more search my posts for roadster in the styling section using the advanced search. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=50667&hilit=roadster viewtopic.php?f=26&t=42585&hilit=roadster viewtopic.php?f=26&t=34605&hilit=roadster
  11. I am sat next to a pile of about 700 tonnes of rock salt if anyone gets stuck.
  12. I went shopping last week and had a scary experience. I was about halfway through the shop and going past the aisle with all the cooking oils. When I tried to turn i lost all grip and was lucky not to take out a large stack of soup. Very scary. It was at that point i realised that in my excitement to get to the supermarket I had put on odd shoes.
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  14. Hello from sunny Tilbury and welcome to the forum.
  15. Many happy returns guys.
  16. I love my new shed but its costing me a bloody fortune.
  17. This is a request for some feedback so please keep it accurate and ON TOPIC please guys. Hi there, Hope you are well. I got your details from the website. I work for BBC Radio 5 Live. We’re looking into the prices charged by contractors who are called out to put sand down to soak up oil following a break-down or clear away debris following a crash etc. We are looking at this because we were contacted by a bloke who broke down and spilled a bit of oil on a slip road. He called police to warn them and ask for someone to come and clean up the oil to save other motorists from skidding on it. Later though he was sent a bill for £1,000 which included £141 for the bag of sand. He thinks the charges are massively over-inflated and is contesting it with the company. We wanted to find out if this was an isolated case or whether anyone else had been faced with a big bill following a break-down or similar incident. We wondered if you might be able to help us by getting the message out to members. It would be great to hear from them if anyone else has fallen victim in the same way. We are a little against the clock on this one and only have a couple of days so if you are able to help, by sending this out to your members by email, that would be wonderful. Please feel free to pass on my contact details to anyone you think may be able to help. Kind regards Nicola Note from martinmac, full contact details supplied but removed from the post on here.
  18. Christ, you have a really good memory. I cant remember what i did yesterday, let alone 3 years back! I remember Z related stuff, I am crap with anything else.
  19. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17001&p=238723&hilit=alconbury#p238723
  20. I seem to remember a thread by an American who was coming over with his Z to work there. I will look.
  21. What you up to now then Amy.
  22. Many happy returns guys.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  24. I stop off at a travelodge on the way to work, I dont mind the long journeys but leaving at 4 am at this time of year was getting to be a pain.
×
×
  • Create New...