Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. DoogyRev x2 Jay x 1 Keyser x1 Smudge x 1 Theheff x1 Ebized x 1 glrnet x 1 ianphampton x 1 Vansman66 x 1 mbs x 1 Rodgeevans x1 manphibian x 1 Steve 350Z x 1 thetranquilbass x 1 Mr Polish x 1 Bounty Bar Kid x1 Buster x 1 Humpy x 1 Ewan221 x 1 Kev T x 1 martinmac x 4 ChrisS X 1 Smudga x1 Zeds dead. x 1 Atkin666 x 1 jjt x 1 Ninjaz x1 Paddy78 x1 Mick43 x 1 AK350Z x1 martinmac x another 2
  2. Any mods planned. http://www.modifiedcars.com/virtualcars/2420/volkswagen-passat-cc-2009
  3. All good mate, I feel a challenge coming on.
  4. Knowing you Stew it will started off being sensible but will have become slightly less so.
  5. I had forgotten how small that beast made my car look. Have you got the council to dig up the speed bumps yet.
  6. DoogyRev x2 Jay x 1 Keyser x1 Smudge x 1 Theheff x1 Ebized x 1 glrnet x 1 ianphampton x 1 Vansman66 x 1 mbs x 1 Rodgeevans x1 manphibian x 1 Steve 350Z x 1 thetranquilbass x 1 Mr Polish x 1 Bounty Bar Kid x1 Buster x 1 Humpy x 1 Ewan221 x 1 Kev T x 1 martinmac x 4
  7. You may have to be more specific Jay.
  8. No rush, I am not home until the 6th Dec.
  9. If you done get sorted by next week drop me a pm. I have a set of wheels with good tyres on cluttering up my garage and am sure we could come to a satifactory deal. Have a look at the pics from Wasso, # 228 There are pics up against his car. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53529-lakez-2012/page__st__220
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. Nope, this one works for a living keeping Al busy.
  12. I fear he may be moonlighting Dan.
  13. http://www.350z-uk.c...ith-350z-ukcom/ Oh, and I have owned it for 6 years now.
  14. Thanks Ian, as ever, if people want it and there are enough numbers I will have another punt. The weather has to be good sometime. :wacko: As per the general point of the post. I agree and whilst appreciating that real like can get in the way sometimes it does help the organisers to react to changing numbers if people give as much notice of non attendance as they can. There is usually a mod online and we can usually get a message across. If you may not be able to make it drop the organiser a pm and get a contact number if you can. On a more general note there is a lot of time and efforet taken in sorting out these events and the more support they get the better they will become.
  15. I worry more about there being less water but am glad I am at work with this weather.
  16. Just checked and we have 7m off water here at the moment.
  17. Been bridge building.
  18. Very true.
  19. You have a dirty one.
  20. Well spotted. The one with the black hull and red funnel is Al and I, the green one is one of our newer tugs which pops over and helps out sometimes. We are just fitting the first caisson section to the Beamer Rock today. I love the comment about it all going very quickly from now.
  21. Something to remember guys. The small profit we make from the calendar helps to fund the forum and keep it free. The more pics that are submitted the better the calendar.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  23. Well she nearly made 18.
  24. Come on guys, get the pics in. Its your calendar and how good it is depends on your support. Dont worry how much the car is modded, a good pic is a good pic.
  25. I use silicon spray and prayer which seems to work. Also get someone to help it move and it should work.
×
×
  • Create New...