Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I know there are a few owners around Leicester and fair enough, most of you will be working. But, i will be down there about 3pm and will be hanging around for a chat if anyone is free. Always nice to meet some more members
  2. The picture of that guy who was giving it some and then locked up his brakes heading straight for us will be with me for a long time. I think it just takes something like that to remind people that we are supposed to be in it together.
  3. I wish I had stayed in the bar with you Al, took the wrong route so far
  4. I think the Friday night at Zedfest kind of proved that people are still willing to help out Derek, that poor girl was very upset and very lucky. The policing skills were very welcome then
  5. Nick sends hid regards
  6. I was fortunate to have some good mates on the boat who looked after me
  7. Hi Dan and welcome to the forum. A few links to get you going http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1781 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5091 Pre 06 is cheaper road tax.
  8. It was great fun and a hell of a learning curve at 16. Mosquito bar in Bangkok. Hong Kong bar in penang. And the biggest learning curve was Bugis Street in Singapore.
  9. It sounds like a great day and hopefully the first of many
  10. paint stripper gun, Surprised you've got any paint left, sound ssevere to me, hairdryer is fine. Clearly I had to borrow one before any one says anything I of course got a hairdryer free with the car
  11. That looks great Mike, very nice work.
  12. When I was deep sea it was about the bar when off work and the nights ashore during the 7 day stop offs
  13. Always worth watching to remind us that there is a time to stop
  14. They do pretty good work, I have had several done and was pleased with them all. You just upload your picture online and it takes a couple of weeks. The prices are pretty good too. http://www.mycanvasprints.co.uk/
  15. That looks great Trev and not a crisp packet in sight
  16. And hopefully a camera on standby
  17. Nice one Trev, I am glad it made it in one piece.
  18. Just had a thought. Why was your car dirty
  19. Sounds fair to me, I prefer fish under the bonnet though
  20. They are about £1400 new and 5 hours labour to fit so that not bad. You can do a lot with the money you save buying a TomTom though.
  21. It must have been the indistructable model then. It is amazing how some people are happy to risk their families by driving like muppets.
  22. OK, this was the first ship I joined in 1973 at the age of 16.
  23. Think I may sit the drive out, I dont want to scare Nixy
  24. Things I have not got round to and including a front end respray
×
×
  • Create New...