Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Cowie has a 350z, I remember it from LakeZ through my hangover mist.
  2. +1, Let them sort it out with whoever did the change. Its their problem and they should rectify it.
  3. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    They really are very nice, a fantastic colour.
  4. Even Nissan struggle to work out what mine is.
  5. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    No spacers mate. I saw the wheels and they reminded me of the three lovely racing harts in the garage and that was it. They are very nice. I dont think i will be changing them again.
  6. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    I dont think we need any dodgy bedroom pics mate. Glad you enjoyed it, there will be a few tweaks next year but we are getting there. I am just pleased it wasnt this weekend.
  7. Take your pick. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60165 viewtopic.php?f=35&t=15928 I think the repair kit is around £200 from the traders.
  8. I have had several older models and wanted a 350z very badly. Unfortunately I was in the middle of a foreign business deal which tied up all my cash. I went to the local dealer and he had a Kuro roadster as a demo car. That did it, I put a deposit on it immediately. I then had to wait three months to release the cash to complete the sale. I visited the car every time i was passing but couldnt drive it.
  9. This is always worth a try. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=37034
  10. martinmac

    BREAK DOWN

    I suppose most will have heard what happened when the AA renewed their fleets of VW vans. One of the AA drivers broke down and couldnt fix it so he called the AA depot and told them. They got in touch with VW as it was under warranty. VW in turn said they would attend to it. You can imagine the hooror on the AA guys face when help turned up in the shape of the RAC. He fixed it.
  11. Chee350 - Southport
  12. We have a member in Southport.
  13. Here we go again, similar issues with the 350z then.
  14. I always have sympathy for poorly zeds. It sounds like you were very unlucky and there was something slippy on the road. Hopefully there isnt any hidden damage.
  15. A comic genius and a very nice guy. RIP.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum Steve.
  17. I think this may be one that somebody needs to hear but there are plenty of other owners in your area.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  19. I had a Nissan Sat Nav retro fitted. Didnt think much of it though and its gone now.
  20. Lets all nip off and hide when he arrives.
  21. Looks like I will have to put up with Als driving then.
  22. Just buy one of the forum panels, a lot cheaper and you get your name on it.
  23. All the best Jim, I hope everything goes smoothly.
×
×
  • Create New...