Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. If its any help its very easy to change and there is a guide on here.
  2. It needs lowering and spacers.
  3. I think I am due a few pints in the pub after all that travelly. I am virtually positive that it will be real beer though.
  4. Its always nice to get an unexpected present in the post so today was a great suprise. Not one but two copies of a great book, both signed too. Thanks bronzee, you are a star. For those that dont know. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Millen
  5. Patience is a virtue.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  7. Hi kevin and welcome to the forum, let me know if you want any more horses.
  8. Two more clues posted. The last one will be tomorrow.
  9. You will get two clues today. Had a dodgy meal at the weekend and wasnt in the mood yesterday.
  10. I think its page 7 on the thread for that show, 2010 and near where I was today.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  12. Peace in the world please. Oh, and a 370z.
  13. Last clue ammended for accuracy, thanks Colin.
  14. Many happy returns fella.
  15. Clue 10 posted. A little clue to number 6... A visit to Austria would be a capital idea.
  16. Clue number 9 added.
  17. Probably one of the nicest taxi drivers around.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  19. I will not take any money, however Christmas is coming
  20. Either will do for me, The only one I really dont like is Vodka.
  21. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  22. Thanks guys, I have just checked on google maps and that was using the M25. Sorry for the confusion. I will post the next clue now.
  23. Varley16 - Stoke martinmac..... Southern Lake District Unabashed - Northwich AK350Z - West Cumbria HEADPHONES - Manchester Ricey - Chester Greeny - Chester ChrisS - Corwen ste01 - St. Helens Matt L - Stoke Quavey - Lancaster LukeaJones - Rhyl Clarkie34 - Wigan JetSet - Chester/Deeside ray350gt4 - st helens/rainhill Marzman - Macclesfield Brown7758 - Chorley Jenni86 - Bolton threefiftyz - Preston Bakseedaa - Preston M13KYF - Altrincham 370nel - Warrington rogerxp - Stockport |Chris| - Manchester haz65 - Leicester johnpaul - Liverpool. Beavis- Newcastle Under Lyme Dillydot82 - Preston iram - manchester (black edition no.123) ianphampton - Hyde (Gtr Manchester) xstric9x - Wrexham RichieB - NW Cumbria cowie - West Cumbria 88291 - Chester andyh83 - Bolton Goodatcrashing - Altrincham (only during holidays) andylb - Preston Squee - Chester manphibian - Blackpool reddog6 2 st annes Sickboy123 - Bolton Philw99 - Macclesfield (Gtr Manchester) dragon - bury Chee350 - Southport
×
×
  • Create New...