Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Looks like they are all contenders for the Darwin awards.
  2. Many Happy Returns mate, I would raise a glass to you but I am driving later. Then again........
  3. Quite a few actually, Aberdeen has always been a bit of a zed hotspot.
  4. I will be keeping my head down, there are a few ladies of your old city that may remember me. It will be a nice change of scenery though although its another long commute to work.
  5. Well the zed meets scene in Rosyth is pants so I think its time to move to a better location. We are off to the hotbed of Scottish Zed ownership.... Aberdeen here we come. :yahoo: :yahoo:
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum, this place should keep you busy.
  7. He had a bad hangover hence the comment on the noise.
  8. Anyone wanting merchandise in Wales please pm me and I will arrange for it to be delivered there saving on the postage costs.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum, have a look in the FAQ section, there is a guide for new owners.
  10. When I have received damaged goods via courier I always take pics of the packaging. The seller will need them if they havent taken them before sending. For the seller to have a successful claim they need to prove that the packaging was appropriate to the contents to ensure no damage results from a reasonable amount of.handling.
  11. I will continue to tidy this thread and lock it if necessary until the OP tells me otherwise.
  12. Done.
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  14. Very easy to use and well worth sorting out now to post pics in the future.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. I think this proves our point.
  17. Hi and welcome to the forum. I am just up the road from you and we are having a mini meet on 5th of May if you fancy some luch and a bit of tyre kicking. As Chris says the Wales meet is great to see a massive range of cars and there LakeZ in June when you can also do some quality tyre kicking.
  18. Talking to some local 300z owners there is a place in Blackpool that they always rated. I will see it I can find out who it was.
  19. Welcome to the forum.
  20. You could always tow a horse box Chris.
  21. I strongly disagree. I am at the moment having issues with a courier who is doing my head in, it happens and if you look back on previous posts couriers can be a nightmare to deal with. So this is one issue we all have to cope with. Taking this to the next level, I have spent a fair bit of time talking to traders who have issues all the time which whilst not being their fault have to be handled. I cannot stress too much how hard it is to maintain a reputation whilst having to sort out issues caused by their suppliers as well as couriers. Any trader who has stayed on the forum for some time has proved their worth IMO. If the name and shame is adopted then there will be a lot more problems on the forum. People have to be given the chance to sort out glitches before they become entertainment for the rest.That benefits nobody. This has happened rarely in the past and is usually down to a breakdown in communications which the team are happy to resolve. I and the other team members are pleased to be able to help and are usually successful. Worth remembering that nobody on the team gets anything anyway so sorting out things like this isnt a biggie and is rewarding in the same way as seeing the forum being successful is.
  22. Things will always go wrong on occasions. When they do we would hope that the parties could resolve the issue to their mutual satisfaction. I have been in this situation and must say that the seller put a lot of time, effort and indeed lost money sorting the problem out. The courier had messed up and damaged the item. Its a little tricky with private sellers but I would recommend that anyone having issues should pm at least one team member, we dont have many more powers than you do but we will assist in any way we can to resolve the issue in the best interest of each party and the forum. In the first instance posting a name may not help anyone as it elevates the dispute very quickly.
  23. martinmac

    Upgrade

    Very welcome support, you know who you are. Onwards and upwards guys.
  24. From memory at the last police brief I attended we were told that there were 12 cameras en route and a police helicopter was in the air so anyone thinking they wont be seen is being very optimistic.
  25. I work up on the Forth and have discussed the independence issue at length with many people who are entitled to vote. As yet I have not found one who wants independance. Admittedly the profile of these people is pretty similar, professional people with reasonable incomes. Regarding the oil I think there is one point which is very important to understand. With the ownership of the oil comes a big price. Scotland would have to take their portion of the national dept onboard. This would obviously be a large amount to service. Personally Scotland being independent would suit me fine as I would no longer have to pay income tax anywhere. From Scotlands point of view I cant see any reason why they would benefit other than being the lord of their own demise.
×
×
  • Create New...