Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I can take a hint, the first night i couldnt get a signal for ages.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum, dont worry about the welshman, he has a ban on the way.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. Be careful Chris, they dont just graffiti walls.
  5. I know someone with a red factory fitted Nismo kitted car that was seeling in a panic when he was becoming a father. He still has the car and its a beaty. Search my posts in Zeds for sale for "Nismo"
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a sticky post for new members in the FAQ section with some good links. The cars are pretty good apart from the few known issues. There is also a post about 100,000 miles of ownership which fives some good info. Anything else then just ask.
  7. martinmac

    New Boots!

    Do your own thing mate, its all a matter of personal preference.
  8. I have given up trying to find anything to do. Liz is sat behind me btw. Think I will leave it for now and wait until I find something new to play with.
  9. A newbie invasion. Feel free to post up links to any cars you find for comments. You will all be very welcome at the local meets so you can do some (gentle) tyre kicking and ask any questions you have. Feel free to ask any questions on here.
  10. Nah... think I am going to try and keep it standard for a while Looking forward to seeing it pretty soon.
  11. Got any plans to mod it Jay.
  12. Hi Adam and welcome to the forum. If you are considering modifying it you may want to save a bit of the budget for that.
  13. martinmac

    New Boots!

    Having been on the receiving end of seeing Mitz sort out a problem which was definately not his fault I cant fault his determination to give good service.
  14. There are a few late registered cars out there which catch people out. I wouldnt worry too much if the rest of the details are right.
  15. Hi Pete and welcome to the forum. There is a sticky post for new members in the FAQ section which should help you out. Many garages havent a clue what they are selling.
  16. I will be in Padstow on Wednesday, Marizion on Thursday, Falmouth Friday and Dartmouth on Saturday. If you see someone flashing you in a black Honda wave back.
  17. Sounds like you have found a cracker. Have a look on Camskill for a guide to tyre prices.
  18. I am pleased to say that Tony Mountford has kindly offered members on here a 10% discount on all repairs. Please contact a member of the team for the code. http://www.midlandsmars.co.uk/
  19. It should be very interesting to see how the 350 and 370 stand up to the earlier models Derek. I think a few people may get a bit of a shock.
  20. Very nice mmate, they look even better when parked next to other zeds. You should see the reaction 50 of them get at Wales.
  21. They are good on ferries too.
  22. I prefer the early stuff by Deep Purple Dave.
  23. I started to work this out once and gave up. Lets say its well over the present value of the car.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...