Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. There you go. http://rosecrowncarkincartmel.robinsonsbrewery.com/contact
  2. Thanks, I will check them when the rain stops.
  3. If anyone wants breakfast at the pub please pre order it the night before. They will do bacon or sausage rolls or a full english.
  4. I give up. Went to move my car down to wash it yesterday and the battery was flat. No big problem thinks me. Brought it down to the house and charged it overnight. Went to connect it this morning and there was a big spark from the negative terminal. There is no charge showing on the guage but the headlights are on full beam and the indicators are contantly on. Anyone got any ideas. I think I may have fried the ecu.
  5. I have booked tables for 6-30 on Friday. Neil is booked for 8-30. If anyone hasnt let me know about eating on Friday please let me know soon.
  6. Dont worry mate, the beer this year will be fine.
  7. I have rented 30 tables and chairs plus I have about 10 folding chairs in the garage so no probs there. The local Londis have been warned and are good value for food and booze. The pub know they will be busy and are staffed up. Having a minor panic as I have just tried to get my car down to wash and the battery is flat.
  8. I will get the detailing stuff ready.
  9. There will be plety of helpers. Some may have been in the pub for a few hours though. If you want to eat let me know and I will sort a table out.
  10. There are people arriving from about noon, I will be around all day.
  11. I will make sure there is some breakfast ready for you.
  12. Thats the grass cut for camping. Banners will go up tomorrow so at least the scaffolding has a use.
  13. I was looking for a new work car and spent a lot of time on the web searching. Unfortunately I was also having a few drinks at the time so my logic got a little wharped.. I ended up with the scooby, four wheel drive, plenty of poke and I love it.
  14. Hi Gary and welcome to the forum.
  15. No problems mate, just get yourseld better and we will catch up soon. The brewery are having a laugh, they quoted three weeks to do the work but are very slow. Looks like we will have scaffolding up for the weekend. I have also been checking the forecast on several sites. I know they never get it right but they could at least agree.
  16. And the food is spot on too.
  17. For those who feel the need to throw themselves out of aircraft I have had a chat to the guys at the airfield and they call me if they fit any more in n Saturday.
  18. Hi, congratulations and welcome to the forum. I like the Hawkwind reference.
  19. There are a few but remember this is over 4 forums.
  20. The weather will be fine,
  21. As I try to please and appreciate that Ian is having a bad time at the moment I have had a word with the locals. If you would like to be paid for a full detail on a very nice black GTR the owner is well up for it. I will even provide you with snowfoam kit to save you bringing it.
  22. I must have been lucky. I have used the office in Carlisle and have never waited more than 5 minutes.
  23. I will be traveling south tomorrow with a car full of parts.
  24. Sounds like a great result and yes, the gearboxes are not the quietest.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...