Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum. Its all down to budget and styling preference, see what the traders have at the moment.
  2. When you have deleted some messages then return to your inbox. Above the message titles there is a button... release on hold messages. Click on this and you should be sorted.
  3. Many happy returns.
  4. How can anyone do things like this. I hope the car is not too badly damaged and really hope they find the moron who did it. Apart form the fact that its beyond reasonable understanding the potential to kill other people in following cars is very high.
  5. Thats the first time i have watched the close of an e-bay auction.
  6. A bucket of water may be better.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum. A great time to get the car, there are plenty of meets and shows coming up.
  8. Congratulations, we know the car well and you have a cracker.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. You will be fine Bob, just make sure she cools down a bit. You only have a few highly tuned 300zx turbos in the second session.
  11. Ill get it for you.
  12. Well Snow White you aint.
  13. Hell those pics bring back some horrible memories.
  14. It may be worth you trying Midlandmars, they seem to offer a wide range of services and offer member discounts. There work looks very impressive and they will be at least able to give you some guidance. Search midlandmars on here and with google.
  15. I may have one spare so watch this post carefully over the next day.
  16. Let me check the numbers. I would say you probably are but I will do a head count as soon as I get some time free and get back to you.
  17. Down after about 10 pm and just up again. Its being looked into.
  18. Keep on a Nissan Customer Services, if you dont they get away with it.
  19. You can get more in a roadster.
  20. I will unlock this tomorrow. We all know the rules and anyone who doesnt better swot up.
  21. I have a tin of black Hammerite in the garage Jay, we could give it a try. Sarnie wrote: Chav's and Ricer's have black bonnets. Wheres that button.
  22. The weather will be great as Im not there. Have a good track session, dont assume the older models are slower though. Some of them spend a lot of time tracking. And dont forget, lots of pics please.
×
×
  • Create New...