Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. You are more than welcome, its not just for modified cars. They are all pretty special. Its about meeting the guys and having a great day which is very much a certainty.
  2. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Its beyond me. A weekend of cars, food and beer. Good company and all for £21 quid, well excluding the beer of course.
  3. A tip for all staying at the Premier Travel Inn. Look out for Steve and get on his table for the meal. He is of course great company but you also usually get to eat and drink for free.
  4. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Right, not long now. I have a bit busy but will start to finalise details soon. If anyone has suggestion or questions feel free to post up. I have booked sunny weather for this year.
  5. How the hell things posted at the same time dont arrive together I will never understand.
  6. Just using the wrong tugs. Yes, I would have loved to be listening in on the radio.
  7. Thanks Vik, i will take you up on that. Some Midges are worse than others Stew. Sorry i didnt manage to say bye on Saturday guys. A great night, we loved it. Had to leave around midnight after I sneezed and wacked my teeth together. Infection all sorted now though mainly due to a large intake of the golden magic.
  8. No, it wasnt Al or I. Not even our tugs. A very close thing though. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17950813
  9. I like to pop in see the boss at Armadale when I get the chance. I also love what they do with the water around there.
  10. I sent the tickets first class and the track time separately and recorded. It got a little complicated as I havent been home for three weeks and was holidaying on the western isles with no phone or internet.
  11. Just keep an eye out for the next Hoon dates, the roads really are great.
  12. Had a mad few weeks at work charging up and down the country between London, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Aberdeen so one the tug had been moved to the Forth for the upcoming project I decided to take a week off touring Scotland. Yes its early May so I was expecting it to be wet and cold and just praying for a little dry weather sometimes. We left Aberdeen on the Sunday and took in the east coast doubling back to stay in Cromarty on the Sunday night. Weather not bad at all but a little chilly. We then headed over to Skye where it always rains. Amazing weather all week. While the rest of the country got battered we had a fantastic time with the temperature up into the 20s, no cloud, no rain. Fantastic. I had taken the usual precautions though. Anyway, for those who havent been lucky enough to get this weather in Scotland here are some pics. Great driving roads and no traffic as usual too.
  13. Right, thats me back home. All the tickets have been posted so should arrive tomorrow if they havent already, the tracktime packs were sent registered. NeilP, Cragus, your stuff has all been sent to George.
  14. Tickets should be with you today or tomorrow.
  15. I will post some pics up. The weather is really amazing.
  16. On holiday in sunny Skye at the moment. The tickets are all ready to post so I will do it tomorrow when back on the mainland. Definately the right place to be at the moment, no wind, not a cloud in the sky and pretty warm.
  17. Good spot mate. looks like we have a great spot again, right in the middle of the action and next to the main gate.
  18. I am happy to step down if someone wants to arrange joint meets on other forums, post tickets, sort the calendar and arrange lakez. The n there is sorting the event insurance etc etc. We all have a large range of responsibilities on here apart from what you see. And if we are making a list. I am not interested in taking part.
  19. Nice post Paul.
  20. I am too busy writing envelopes, sorry.
  21. Hi Neil and welcome to the forum. There are actually quite a few members in Aberdeen so you are in good company. I am up there a fair bit too but dont have the car with me.
  22. Wax the car first, they taste even better.
  23. Just to make it clear. We do actually discuss things before one of the team carries out a decision. I think it would be a little over the top to expect a member to be able to choose who actually bans them.
  24. Technically the only team member i can pull rank on is Lexx but I dont need to.
  25. Anyone in mind.
×
×
  • Create New...