Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Its all about communication. I have a phone and we cover this place 24/7.
  2. Hi George and welcome again.
  3. Its been a very long day.
  4. Its very boring being in there alone.
  5. Hi George, stick a post up in the intro section so we can all say Hi.
  6. As Chris says, its just the first five. We have been having a few spam problems recently.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  8. The engines are pretty bullet proof so dont worry to much about mileage as long as the service history is right. I think it will be with this car.
  9. Get a local to go with you if you like. It looks like a good price to me but the secong hand prices at the moment are scary.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum. I would say that car should be within your budget.
  11. You in the market for one again then Al.
  12. Just to explain how this works, we e-mail you and you answer.
  13. They dont seem to have a clue, Five different sites and 5 different forecasts.
  14. Keyser is busy browsing the options as I post.
  15. I have 4 people sleeping in your kitchen.
  16. plus our cottage if it comes to it I have already sublet it.
  17. Good old Bronzees work I guess.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum. I guess you are on here then. http://www.zclub.org.nz/forum.php
  19. I wont be going anywhere.
  20. You can thry the breathaliser to see.
  21. The drive out will be about 10 am Saturday. Saturday evening is the band and buffet. Sunday will be a bit of a chill out plus the judging and prizes.
  22. 1. 2. Paulie +1 3. The G Man +1 4. NeilP+1 5. Ricey + Carla 6. Garetgax + 1 7. JetSet +Caroline 8. Toyboy + 1 9. Jay and Laura 10. choptop + 2 11. ChrisS + Steph Please confirm numbers for this guys. Also, do you all want a minibus.
  23. here you go. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22327&hilit=+caroline+rack
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum. There is an option for a bike rack. I will find it.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...