Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Just drop a pm to Arkwright and he will sort it.
  2. Try a phone.
  3. Hi Dexter and welcome to the forum.
  4. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48796&hilit=malta Thats at least two in Malta then, the roads must be a lot better than when I was last there.
  5. I will raise your Hay Fever which I already have. I then raise you a cement factory right next door. And a scrap metal berth right next door. And over the shed we are next to there is a bulk animal feeds import terminal.
  6. Its pretty simple as Chris says. My old section is doing ok. March 09 10 Estimated amount needed to provide benefits £1,244m £1,246m* Assets £1,113m £1,266m* (Shortfall) / excess (£131m) £20m Estimated funding level 89% 102% Unfortunately for younger guys this was frozen and a new section opened. This is not doing too well. March 09 March 10 Estimated amount needed to provide benefits £2,287m £2,356m Assets†£1,730m £1,995m (Shortfall) / excess (£557m) (£361m) Estimated funding level 76% 85% The new condition suggested by the government have to address the fact that there is no money.
  7. Quite a few guys from Z club were there. I will post some pics when they come in.
  8. Now thats a handy piece of kit, nice one.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. If you get any unwanted drop out passes let me know Chris.
  11. Second car for my rather lengthy boring commute, with the petrol prices the second car is paid for. The zed was doing about 14k per yearin trafic and now does about 2k. Result,
  12. Dont forget that this is also a part of Z club, lots of knowledge and support on there. http://www.300zx-club.com/forum/forum.php
  13. I had one of these briefly and loved it.
  14. Hi Mark and welcome to the forum. Just use photobucket, its a lot easier.
  15. Why would anyone do that.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  17. I really like it. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DATSUN-240Z-L ... 2eb610bd43
  18. Have a look in the FAQ section. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3970
  19. Its a common weak point and can usually be welded. Thinks its normally about £50. Do not buy a standard nissan exhaust, it will cost you a lot more than an aftermarket one from the traders.
  20. +1, option A is the cheapest. Hoewever your car may be trying to tell you something.
  21. I am not jealous, honest.
×
×
  • Create New...