Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I will send you some more cards.
  2. I think you must be cheating Toby and usuing the Nissan database to find them.
  3. If my spelling is correct then I am probably over the limit.
  4. Derek is usually there about 10 am so anytime after that is fine.
  5. Drop a pm to M13KYF for the sticker, he will be pooping down over the weekend and can sort you out.
  6. Its a bit tight now but ask me when we are there and i will sort something out.
  7. +1, straight in to a garage to get assessed.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. If its the clicky rear axle it will be on one side and the traders have a kit to fix it. Its not going to do any damage though. Zedfest next weekend and not too far from you.
  9. If anyone has anything they want to throw in as raffle prizes they will be very welcome. Non car related is good as there are so many different models there car specific can make things difficult.
  10. I am in Tilbury for work but will be at Nottingham all next weekend. Fancy a drive out.
  11. I am liking that a lot. Damn, more decisions to make.
  12. There is a very worrying trend developing here Alex.
  13. Just use photobucket mate, its a lot easier.
  14. Welcome to the forum. Alex will hopefully be able to supply what you need.
  15. http://www.tokyo-express.co.uk/interior/seats.php
  16. All Audi centres are linked to a computer system called DIALOG, which to be honest is very old and not much good. It will only tell you when a particular car was last serviced by an Audi dealer and who carried out that work, it will not tell you exactly what work was carried out. The dealer can bring up the service history regardless of where it's been done, but for any other dealer they only have a basic summary, not the full details.
  17. As I said, if anyone wants to organise a stand then get in touch. The clash with Zedfest was for a few years.
  18. martinmac

    JAE This year

    I will lock thios thread and refer anyone to this one. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=52538
  19. We can have a club stand at any event really. We also have the two other Z forums to boost numbers. It may be a national event like JAE or a regional motor show. The problem is that with the major events the forum organises and so many other things going on the team are hard pushed to arrange them all. As such we pick a few Modified Live events, Japfest 1 and 2 and a few others. If anyone wants to have a club stand at any other event I am more than happy to help out with passing on tips on how to arrange it and sort the tickets out. I am on the committee on Z club as joint meets coordinator so will post the event up there to get some good numbers. We can arrange for banners etc to be available too. What we do need is someone to step up and actually do the leg work and keep up with the numbers and names. Historically we havent attended JAE recently as dispute moving the dates for Zedfest JAE seemed to follow it and choose the same date. There will be members from Z club there so a joint stand will be easy to sort. Just need a volunteer really Bob.
  20. As usual, if anyone needs anything bringing I will have a support car with lot of room. Anything within resin that is. I will also have a supply of folding chairs for sale.
  21. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  22. Things have now changed for the better can now make the Friday night, Saturday day time and Sunday. Only have to work out how to put up a tent Have a beer with me, I have an expert who can do the tent.
  23. And Abbey who we were talking about are traders on here.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find any info on here.
×
×
  • Create New...