Jump to content

live2themaxuk

Members
  • Posts

    496
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by live2themaxuk

  1. Hi All, Thank you for the comments and compliments. Yes, it has been some time since I have been on here. I have been working in the UK a lot, hence the Z has simply had less and less use. The pictures were taken some time ago, however nothing has changed. It's still in the same condition, stored covered on my private driveway. I will try and get some more recent photos, away in the UK at the moment. There would be import duty to pay. I have now adjusted the price accordingly to reflect this. Regards James
  2. Hi All After much time spent on the forum when i first purchased the car, it is now time for it to go to another home. I now have an Audi R8, and i can safely say this car still offers fantastic presence, and drive for the money. It is hard to beat. 2003 Nissan 350Z 3.5L V6 • JDM Import (full conversion) • 21,000 miles • 2 Owners from new • Version ST • Manual 6-speed • Super Black Paint • Tan Heated Leather Seats • Immobiliser • Electric Adjustable Drivers/Passenger Seats • Climate Control with AC • Traction Control ESC • Electric Windows • Electric Folding Mirrors • Headlight Washers • Xenon Headlamps • Rear Parking Sensor •Full set of receipts Engine • Fujitsubo Legalis- R Stainless Exhuast • Decat pipes • JWT Pop Charger Intake Body Work • Aerosync N1 Nismo Front Bumper • 2006+ LED Rear Break Lights • 2006+ Bi-Xenon Headlamps • Hot Chikis 15mm Lowered Springs and adjustable Sway Bars • Volks SF- Challenge 19†Gunmetal Grey with Toyo Proxes T1R • OEM Nissan Car Cover Interior • Forged Alloy Gear Shift • Tan Leather Shift Boot Audio • Pioneer 9400MP Head unit with iPod Connectivity • Rockford Fosgate 551X • Rockford Fosgate 501bd Digital Mono Amp • Focal PolyGlass v2 16.5cm Front Component Speakers • Focal Access 16.5cm Rear Speakers • JL Audio W6V2 10†Subwoofer in stealth custom enclosure • Custom Door Pods Enthusiast owned and maintained. Bodywork is in great condition. A fantastic drive, mechanically faultless. I am asking for £8495 ono *Please note that 20% VAT will need to be paid on import to UK, from Guernsey. This is a simple process via the Customs and Excise.* Please feel free to ask any questions. I am based in Guernsey, Channel Islands, UK. For more information contact James - 07847 825 837
×
×
  • Create New...