Jump to content

GC350z

Members
  • Posts

    2,029
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GC350z

  1. Traded in my black 07 HR in Dublin last year. It was almost worthless compared to new. New it was about €57k. In 2015 a dealer had it for sale again at I think €11k and trade in was about €7k. I think it had 70k km on it. Clutch and steering were also far better on the HR. BTW I had an 04 Azure before that. Loved that colour. Change to an M6 which I trade in for an tank this year. I was getting about 4mpg in the city where I do 90% of my driving so it had to go.
  2. Give Ewen a call at Clark or PM him here on the forum.
  3. Sure. Don't know what it would cost but it can't be too much. Plenty of bubble wrap and duct tape, it should be fine.
  4. Hi guys, Been away from here for a while now. I see Sarnie's still spamming all. Anywho, the Z is gone a while now and found a few bit's. I've a Competition Clutch Stage 2 - 2 piece. Part number 6073-2100 http://clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Clutch-Kit-Stage-2/2-piece/6073-2100 As my local Nissan dealer said I needed a new flywheel and clutch I purchased it from the excellent Clark Motorsport. Turned out I only needed the flywheel so they left the OEM clutch in it. Due to weight it's probably best if someone in Ireland took it. Yours for £300 or €408 at today's exchange rate. Also have the OEM boot divider or vertical tonneau. I fitted this to my first Z but never got round to fitting to the second. It does have the 4 knobs on the back. £100. Cheers, Guy
  5. Thanks for the quick response guys. Z forum still sets the standard for all forums imo.
  6. Hello all, I know I've been gone for a number of years but life took over and got busy doing other things. Still have my 2007 Z but she's sick in the garage. Nissan kindly called to say clutch and flywheel need replacing. Nissan parts are €700 plus vat for the clutch and €2400 plus vat for the flywheel. They suggest I source elsewhere. Can anyone reccomend an alternative source that I can order today? Alternative manufacturer would also be fine if reccomended. Cheers, Guy
×
×
  • Create New...