Jump to content

Chilli Red

Members
  • Posts

    2,793
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chilli Red

  1. Very sad to read this. Please send my love to Liz and heart felt condolences.
  2. There was actually 2 GT-R's and numerous Zed's a shame you didn't find the people driving them. Nice to be spotted though
  3. You can run, but I'll find you. Good luck with the sale Heath.
  4. These are stunning wheels, one of my favourite. But then I only sold stuff that I would have put on my car . Still have the boots! I am still here, lurking
  5. Post office tracking says you have it now. Let me know.
  6. It went recorded so I will check the PO slip when I get home.
  7. I have no more left, all four sent out to those who asked for them. Hopefully you will get them today
  8. Don't have both sides just one. You are welcome to it. Pm your address and the postage was £4.10
  9. Yep, I think you are right there
  10. You can have one too Mark, if you would like one.
  11. I have one you can have if you pay the postage. Brand new still in wrapper. Send me your address.
×
×
  • Create New...