Jump to content

Ian

Members
  • Posts

    17,144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ian

  1. Around 25k + another 7/8k in labour
  2. Ian

    HKS Supercharger

    That lot cost me around £7k. Ill only break it if someone wants the kit without the fuel system
  3. Did it have a single exit?
  4. Linglong tyres ftmfw
  5. Even Stevie Wonder can see how bad that POS looks. Strangely enough I mentioned in chat the other night that Stevie was a member
  6. Must........not........make........comment........about..........havoc.........kit
  7. If he says Failside, can we ban him
  8. Brilliant idea, just brilliant
  9. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  10. Beat you too it old man
  11. Supercharger I've got a full kit for sale for £4k if your interested
  12. Rare rims. Traders on here
  13. varrestoen 2.2 (Volk TE37 knock offs)
  14. Good times I've got a new stash
  15. Bring back babe of the day
  16. :pmr35lee:
  17. Not sure how its wired in but beware that uk & us ignition systems are different. I found this out trying to install a s2000 starter button - the only way i could get it working was whenever the clutch was pressed then the car would start. We checked all the wiring & couldnt get it running
  18. Going on Monday to see it
  19. Hey Ian, you know i'm always up for a good deal and relish a challenge What do you have in mind? I thought you had sold the car or is it in bits sitting on stilts You have the ss DC sports headers right? I have this weekend off and could change plans and take up your offer if we can get access to a 4 post lift or similar and you offer a pair of extra hands I'll buy you lunch I've got the ceramic DC headers. Not sold it yet, not even had time to advertise it for sale yet. Might be trading it in next week though, garage have made me a good offer against a car I fancy
  20. Aslong as the 2k is the first intallment
×
×
  • Create New...