Jump to content

Ian

Members
  • Posts

    17,144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ian

  1. They are currently being used as GT5 seating Will be going in the GTR, after changing back to leather seats though they feel uber uncomfortable
  2. Was planning on sticking it up on here for 8.5/9k & then on ph/at for 9.5k
  3. Yup still got it. Should be all done & ready to sell next week
  4. R35 + towbar + £3k for a year's insurance I have been told Go for the house first Ian. You will need a garage to put it in £3k is rape or the car is kept in Swansea My quote was £1300 for it (That was with my Mum added though to save a few quid)
  5. Insurance isn't a lot different to the 34, S/C Z or the Maseratti. Theres about £100 between the 3 of them Of course, buying a 35 would mean I'd have to add an extra 12-15k to my budget which is a decent chunk of a house deposit
  6. I had a Metallic Black MY11. Only done 800 miles so not all the power was there (comes on at 1200 miles) and of course I was "careful". Insane does it justice. Think I might have to up my 34 game a bit to compete The only criticisms I had of it were the gear box - It just felt too easy & I know I'd get bored of it after a while & the noise it makes isn't exactly inspiring but its easily fixed
  7. Might need the diff cover trimmed a bit to make it fit
  8. It is only the backbox
  9. Short & to the point though, I like that No need to spend extra energy typing out what nots needed
  10. In all honesty, I'd go for the Supra
  11. Seeing as its in the wanted section, I would assume he wants one I think Whffbits were having a sale on seibon carbon items, I know one trader was for sure
  12. 19" CE28n on stock suspension 19" CE28n on coilovers
  13. Ian

    My newest purchase

  14. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=36719
  15. Try bidjdm.com, you might get lucky with a used one on there. Failing that try someone like RHD Japan or New era who can source 2nd hand parts from Japan
  16. Ian

    My new Zed

    That was something like 0003 SOZ wasn't it? Assuming you mean Giles car
  17. Ian

    Lower plenum bolts

    Plenum sorted. Just need 1 lower bolt & the rubber thingy
  18. Ian

    My newest purchase

×
×
  • Create New...