Jump to content

Ian

Members
  • Posts

    17,144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ian

  1. Ian

    R33 GTR

    Insurance on the 34 is a lot less than insurance on a FI Z
  2. Ian

    R33 GTR

    The ugly unwanted Skyline R34>R32>R33
  3. They probably have no stock & put a high price to stop people buying something they don't have in stock. Happens quite often on there
  4. Should be fine. I used to run 9.5 Et22s & had masses of space. There is someone on here running a 10J square setup, can't remember who it is now though Then again I told Keyser that 11" wheels would fit on the front fine
  5. Ian

    Photoshop help #2

  6. Woooooooooooooooo a dry weekend I could finally finish machine polishing the GTR if it was here
  7. They are quite a bright purple when the sun shines on them, We've just not had enough sun to show them off properly yet
  8. At last
  9. Ian

    MORE BHP.

    I think you will also find its Wit, not WHIT. Stupidity is, well Stupidity
  10. Ian

    MORE BHP.

  11. Depends on other mods. Stockish/subtle body mods & wheels = epic fail Aggressive Mods & wheels = epic win
  12. I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too Purple wheels FTW
  13. I don't think Aviva would be interested in a "modded" car, let alone a SC You should try insuring NOS - it's like you have a disease and nobody wants to insure you. Same as insuring a Skyline, I've never had so many companies tell me they don't insure that car any more All sorted now thanks to Sky, £702 all mods declared & £250 excess
×
×
  • Create New...