Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Alreet girls calm it down please or it'll be temp-ban-o-clock for the lot of ya
  2. At least spell check your posts Dawg
  3. We havent lost count You're only still here on the basis that its useful to have a forum vigilante now and again to put certain members back in line And you can all stop finding examples of when Dave has had enough, we have all felt like that at times on the team, so lets give him a break please.
  4. Not dissapeared, you just have the old "forums" in the link instead of "forum" (changed when we upgraded phpBB)
  5. And what old Hitler tricks are these? Do you not remember the video John did?
  6. We're looking into it. All is in hand with the team. If it has been moved/deleted it will have been done for good reason (or perhaps finger troubles!)
  7. No worries John, we have a habbit of getting OT around here (that means all of us)
  8. That may then require a
  9. Try and keep it on topic guys
  10. soooooo picky! I must have still been excited when I posted Lucky you have mods on hand to move it eh (wasnt me BTW, another helpful one beat me to it!) Looks good
  11. Sorry guys, we do try and avoid this as much we can, but the team still see the Fast Reply box even when a thread is locked and skim reading threads, you dont always spot that this is the case. Can we all take a chill pill while the team try to catch up on these threads please? Contrary to popular belief, some of us do have day jobs and other responsibilities to take care of than just the forum EDIT: Chris beat me to it!
  12. Sounds to me like the mech that MOT'd it went and ragged it for a bit! I've only ever got mine down to 5MPG by taking it on track! And thats going some! If the tester ragged it around, then the fuel trim would have adjusted to use more fuel to get more power, however that should return to normal very quickly. They couldnt have changed the fuelling of the car unless its been UpRev'd or has an aftermarket ECU, so that wont be it. My guess is fuel trim which will adjust itself. Try resetting the ECU, that will reset the fuel trims. Also get the exhaust fitted and it will make more power and be more economical
  13. I hear Martin can cater for all tastes
  14. How do people afford it? Must cost more than getting a second hand supercar
  15. Mines going into WLMG Slough on Thurs. First 2 services free courtesy of NMGB Also spied some lovely 2011 GTRs on the forecourt when I went to book it in
  16. VERRRRRY BIG DROPS - I advise you drive
  17. I'm camping too mate, but I ain't slumming it! Might get Fran to run some homemade treats down on saturday Sounds like a plan. I'll send Amanda with her, they can carry more then
  18. Good otherwise Amanda will get in a strop that I didnt pay for a hotel. We have camping equipment, she says she likes it, so we'll damn well camp
  19. Well you know what they say - you cant buy taste! IIRC the company that do it are fairly local to me and turn out some f'in awesome interiors. I think the car was trimmed before Max Power go it as I remember seeing the interior on the trimmers website. Shocking what some people want
  20. Are many people camping Mart?
  21. Think that should be reported to eBay TBH
  22. Chris`I

    LakeZ buffet

    2 for us too please
  23. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've told her its got more hills than the Alps!!! Someone delete this post immediately! I must admit I had to re-read Carla's post.....I thought she said she couldn't drive up in "Heels"....going along the whole feminine route and the sarcasm that followed!!! Makes a bit more sense now but Ricey....you must realise when you get to the Lakes and have somehow bypassed the forementioned "Alps", Carla is not going to be best pleased with ya!!! Go via the northern Lakes, plenty of hills up there, then head back down again to the "flatter" bit - she'll never know ... oh wait
  24. I'm sure just walking to the door and jangling the keys will get Carla's attention
×
×
  • Create New...