-
Posts
24,812 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Chris`I
-
thanks, yes dealing with Margaret Lo. She'll have you sorted out soon enough then
-
What they said ^^^ Stillen want to know your PayPal email address so they can send you a PP invoice. I had one for my Still exhaust and intakes, nothing to worry about. Are you dealing with Margaret? She's great - really helpful
-
But I have seven
-
Mark@Abbey is a lot closer and cheaper. Thats what Dave was trying to point out, for us southerns we are better off going to Mark
-
-
Have you had a remap/uprev to get the quoted gains. No, with the intakes, they have altered the MAF housing to cheat the MAF into adjusting the AFR to give gains without any need for remap. However in the State they quote the car can go too lean with too many mods to so get the best from it all you need a map. Also Mark says of the cars he's seen they still run rich with just a few mods. We will see when I get enough pennies to get it mapped. It doesnt appear to be running rich as the tail pipes arent coked up very much. Remember the 370z is much much better than the 350z at adjusting itself, you can get a lot of gains without a map from just intake and exhaust according to the chaps in the US. It certainly feels quicker to me than when my car was standard and wheels spin up in 3rd easier than they did before
-
There's a new series starting in spring so Jason Plato and Tiff Needell said at autosport fair do's last time i heard the exec's at channel 5 were scrapping it as it wasn't competing well or drawing the numbers. looks like they changed their minds Yeah I told my mate at Autosport it was dead, just before they announced its coming back Feck knows whats going on with it!
-
Oops
-
Good work buddy Roll on the new tax year so I can get some fundage for remapping my Zed - or hopefully before now I dont need a new boiler for the house
-
South isnt always more expensive, Mark does us a good deal by all accounts. Saying that, RST are also very good and £50 to have someone more local to tune the car and not have to travel south is a good deal
-
Good stuff - you wont be dissapointed, it gives the car the noise it should have from the factory Love mine and coupled with the intakes, gives a noticable little chunk of extra power
-
I'm confused recently Chris'I checked with NMGB who told him there were only 151 Black Editions in the UK, maybe those 151 were not 1 -151 but seems funny as all the others listed on this site are below 151. Yeah NMGB never said there was consecutive 151 in the UK, it will be a mix from 1-370, it just looks like we go in there early and got the lower numbers. Will go check out the US thread, that has some EU cars listed.
-
Alot of people are too lazy/stupid to change and the renewal is always higher. Yup, you'll be amazed at the amount of mugs that fall for it. Disgraceful behaviour by insurers that do this, but I will admit every year I have been with Admiral they have tried it - although not to that extent. A quick requote as a new customer and a call to complain has always seen us better the new customer quote by about £50.
-
Why dont you get down to your local Nissan HPC and take one for a drive then? Have fun James - although I'm sure you will quickly come to the realisation that its just too much power and too quick to really use on our roads, it makes you appreciate the fun and challenge you get driving the 350z more I found
-
Ooops to late .... (albeit it is/was a concept)
-
I think thats the one - sign up to the370z.com and read this thread - this is what I am talking about - you will see the modified bottle (red) and how on the passenger side there isnt on on the US car, but I think there is one on the UK car, thats certainly the case with the 350z. http://www.the370z.com/intake-exhaust/7 ... -dyno.html
-
Limited to 80. Doesn't excuse charging £15k for some naff wheels and exhaust. Of course not, but by limiting numbers they can charge what they like, dont it before and will keep doing it. Look at the GTR Spec-V Only mugs will pay it, but some mugs have lots of money and will shell out for the exclusivity. The 370z Black Edition / 40th Edition was ~£500 more than a similarly spec'd 370z due to the limited run. At least on that you got stuff that isnt available on normal models and cant be bought afterwards though
-
First port of call is the finance company. As you have not had the goods, inform them of this and get the policy cancelled. Once you are clear of that pain, then name and shame IMO, that is shocking business and we dont want other members having the same experience. Even if it is just their finance provider having a few troubles, this should be resolved by them and not you.
-
Think that will be a right PITA to fit. They dont have the headlight washers in the States, so only have one water bottle to change. Over here we have one either side I think, so you'd have to bodge that together somehow. I'd go for a Stillen Gen3, pretty easy to fit and the cutting you have to do is well hidden away if you want to revert to stock. Either Gen3 or drop in filter for me
-
Happy Birthday buddy
-
I beleive that was Germanys equivelant to our UK "Ultimate" edition from back in 2009 - albeit theirs was a limited run and I don think the Ultimate was.
-
Roads are quite bad atm. Quite dry but been cold so they've been gritting. Also had dew in the morning which the salt soaks up, but it doesnt get washed away, which makes for an interesting drive in RWD cars
-
You have to remember when the 350z was selling well, credit was easy to get, everyone was on a spending high, including the economy. I think if Nissan new what the state of the work economy would be now when they put the 370z into design, they wouldnt have bothered Good to hear someone else who is enjoying a step up from the 350z. IMO, when you get some good weather to give it a good ragging you will clearly see the performance difference (power and handling) especially if you get a drop in filter and new exhaust (good for 20-30HP). I can feel a clear difference to my 276HP 350z, it handles much better (although a bit clinical compared to the 350z, cant man handle it as much)
-
I had a lady in her SLK350 try and show me up today away from the lights, was so funny, she floored it, I pootled away, 100yrds down the road on come the brake lights just as she spots the speed camera classic (didnt see it flash but hope it got her!)
-
Oooh thats a cheap shot ... no wait .... thats a cheap exhaust I'd use it as an excuse to get a new decent exhaust