Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Sorry should have said, that link above is apparently for a JOBD according to the title. Might be worth sending the seller a message and see what they say
  2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OBDII-OBD2-EODB-JOBD-diagnostic-1-3A-wireless-Bluetooth-/370453129152?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item5640ba27c0.
  3. rtbiscuit

    A few snaps

    Nice cHewitt zed
  4. I wish I lived round the corner, I'd be round to help
  5. A 350z advanced scouting party I didn't know the stooges did road trips
  6. Nice truck, do you ever attend the Suffolk got rod show in Ipswich ?
  7. I knew a girl once who had problems with her vavle; doctor told her to stop putting vegetables in it.
  8. sky just did my xkr for £450
  9. Looking good mate
  10. As jay says, I'd rather have a set of folks for that money
  11. i like the fact that i can call jay snowflake now. i think its quiet appropriate
  12. very sad to hear about sparky was a good man
  13. is it a shame thing that you still have your sig with a tangerine in it? why not a new one with a snowflake on it.
  14. dick strawbridge is a legend
  15. i loved that program, almost as good as scrap heap challenge. would love to get a team together for a scrap heap challenge
  16. Exactly at the end of the day its your car mate. If that's what you like then go for it. However..... do think of the safety side of things. I am all for an aggressive look on the wheels and a very minimal bit of tyre stretch. But the main thing for me is safety.
  17. he ran hella flush, cos he's a baller, but i don;t think he ran hella wide
  18. i would suspect docwra may be up there and a few other driftworks fans. from memory jetset is a bit of an extreme wheel whore.
  19. becareful it could be this guy
×
×
  • Create New...