Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. I got better mpg out of the S2000 I have the stats on my phone as I track all fuel fills and have all data on all my cars (yes I am sad). Boot wise you'd think the s2k has a smaller boot, but with the rear strut, there's not lot in it. I could get just as much in the Honda. Zed has a slight edge depending on the shape of what your putting in. Reliability wise. Honda was faultless. The most I paid for was a new keyfob battery. Nissan on the other hand, never anything major, but always had little Nogales to sort. Not enough that you couldn't drive it, but things like clicky axles, banana bar etc etc. Ok the Honda can't take 28 speakers, but if you do get some decent ones you'll be surprised at what you can achieve. But yes the zed has better audio potential while still keeping it with useable boot space. Trick with the Honda is slim line underseat sub and amp, and a quality set of cross overs. I have funny hops, I actually found the Honda more comfortable seating wise on long journeys. Down side is if there are 2 in the car, and the roof is up, long journeys can feel cramped. If your on your own they are fine. Zed is more spacious, feels very sturdy, very easy to live with. Just depends on what you like, if you want lots of torque then the zed has it. If you like to work a gearbox and feel like part of the car, then the Honda has it. You'll need to drive both as my opinions are just that....mine...which doesn't make me right...but it doesn't make me wrong. Its the old horses for courses.
  2. Having owned both, I preferred the S2000,i found it a more enjoyable drive. And more rewarding. Some say the zed is better if its your daily car as its a bit more comfortable size wise and with the torque you don't need to work the engine as hard as the s2k. Both are good cars, but if you put both in front of me and told me I could only take one for the week. I'd take the s2000 without hesitation. The big thing is which car best suits your driving style. Its all personal at the end of the day. What's good for me might be terrible for others.
  3. thats because someone at the dogs trust got the message on FB, and then told his vet who told all his customers etc etc etc etc. lots of people just read stuff on FB and take it as stone cold fact. what was the last on eon here; remember the hineken beer supports **** fighting in thailand; turns out that was a load of bull, people love to panic, and be outraged and FB helps to feed this.
  4. rtbiscuit

    New ass!

    looking very tidy
  5. you do know this is a huge viral scam, there are no gangs stealing pets to order for fighting, no sticking of coloured dots to advertise size of pets for baiting. it started in perth australia and its a load of b0ll0cks
  6. my XKR is on 110,000 now, and runs fine, maintainence is everything
  7. What another tedious post
  8. Was good seeing it used in the range rover, I'm in the process of sorting the xkr dash in carbon
  9. Didn't know that, suppose its another reason to buy supermarket fuel
  10. .....no
  11. @simonpg if you like Toyota anthracite you'll love the jag anthracite. But having on my car I have come to realise it only looks its best when it is pristine clean. Mine hasn't been cared for well by its previous owner. Lots of swirling. So the xkr is getting a repaint once I have the new body panels on. But I'm not going standard colour and I'm not sharing either. Will post up when its done.
  12. Tankers are baffled, and no if it says super it will be super...unless you buy from dodgy guys on street corners with jerry cans. BP and shell are pretty reliable same with the supermarkets.
  13. Good track snetterton, I liked it when I drove it
  14. Lip sticks out to far for it to work, doesn't look bad, but proportions are to big to carry it off as well as bumpers with smaller lips.
  15. can you send me a picture of them so i can see what your talking about. i can then make a better judgement from there.
  16. thats sounds right, i'll try to remember to drop you a pm when they are ready so you can have first refusal.
  17. i've been playing with some new 4D vinyl used it on a prototype project for a friend, they also do it in grey, has real holograms built into it. it hurts my eyes if i stare at it too long. not rolled it out on here yet as its an unknown brand, and i have no idea of how well it will wear or last. I've been moving away from the vinyl side of things as i prefer to use painted finishes. happy to supply to people, but my personal preference is to use paint. also looking at bringing in an alternative to plastidip i deal with an american company that has stuff that looks to be even better than plastidip and can be applied with a brush or roller, not just sprayed on. and the range of colours is a lot bigger.
  18. that gloss i used for the burgers is a foil based film, so great for flat work as its the most realistic carbon available. it has the holographic effect to it looks like real carbon, down side is you can;t wrap with it, as it won;t do bends etc.
  19. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60565-rtcustomz-carbon-dipped-b-pillars-65/ that happens to be the old pattern i used, i've now upgraded to a new pattern, if you go on facebook and search for rtcustomz you'll see all the stuff done so far. lots of pics, when i have the new stuff finished i'll update the old threads, and add some new ones. easiest way to find me on the forum is in the members trader section, and all my posts start with rtcustomz.
×
×
  • Create New...