Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    Photoshop Help

  2. They do talk to me and keep saying "fook off and leave me alone"
  3. I don't think Aviva would be interested in a "modded" car, let alone a SC You should try insuring NOS - it's like you have a disease and nobody wants to insure you.
  4. Wasso

    Photoshop Help

    Will do, probably take me at least half an hour just to sharpen my crayons Dave what's going on..... stop playing with Potato Zed and post up that photoshop work you promised
  5. Dave you're not bored are you
  6. I'm im the field of Credit Management and the advice given will be your best bet. As its technically a consumer debt and not commercial debt. Your best bet is Thomas Higgins. Had it been a business debt I use a firm of debt specialist solicitors who are truly fantastic. In the future maybe with jobs that vast I'd be investing in access with Experian to credit check clients before commencing work to ascertain some worthiness. At least you'll have an indication of likely chances of recovery.
  7. Wasso

    Bargain!

    Probably THE most ugliest spoiler...... Only joking, good find and good buy
  8. I can imagine the being painful. I dread very much the day Suzie goes, we've got a great bond together. I clean her and she takes me places So who's the purchaser?
  9. So is this the final farewell?
  10. So where we're these discs purchased from and what brand?
  11. Amazingly the crash bar looks to be salvageable. How ironic, the crash bar escapes but the rest of it is fooked!
  12. me hate the world my own fault but it just shows you that you can pass your test and not know everything/anything about the highway code, you'd think Mr Policeman would give a polite warning not a dry bumming for first time minor offence. I guess it all depends on the pattern of the white line, if it was a zigzag one at pelican and zebra crossings then he did right.
  13. I have no points, 6 years no claims, all mods including NOS, even though it's gone now, living in crime riddled Birmingham and I pay £1,000 a year. So that's not too bad considering you have points.
  14. Very nice And There's a meet scheduled for the 11th August if you're up for it. Meet like minded crazy fools.
  15. I guess each to their own, but me personally think the vent holes make the bumper Still, looks good though Is this a RT kit or an original?
  16. Very nice How did you create the rear bumper, as it's modeled on the Chargespeed, but without the wheel vents? Different and I like it. I'd possibly go with painting the diffuser area black?
  17. PM sent
  18. Wasso

    VQ35HR - mods

    Braided lines are pocket money in comparison to the rest of your mods. I'd invest in those along with Motul RBF 600 or 660. I cooked my brakes on the Nurburgring due to having insufficient oem brake lines and fluid.
  19. This would be one reason why I'd choose an original. Apologies for going soooo far
  20. The 19's came out April this year. http://www.wedssport.jp/products/sa60m.html They're not the best offset but with spacers should be fine. Already received a quote of $2,400 for them from RavSpec in America, but then there's shipping and customs on top
  21. Pistons moved freely without any resistance with the cap still on Something doesn't seem right there, how the hell there wasn't any resistance is crazy. Try the suggestion made by Ebized and see if that fixes the problem otherwise like you say it's a visit to a garage. Not sure in Sunderland who would be best, hopefully somebody will suggest a reputable place Good luck I feel for you in this one, highly annoying!
  22. They are indeed those...I was going to be perfectly happy with a set of Rays and considered swapping them off - but these have swayed me - particularly the attention that they get. Cheers Wasso - I have plenty of lube on its way, the postman is going to give it to me so that I stay moist. Posty was the one who gave me my rim wax last week I didn't know SMD was now working as a postman? Thing is, do I go for a SA55 copy, or spend around £2,000 getting original SA-60m from America? Hmmm
  23. And so the detailing begins The clay will fix the rough paint texture, just take your time and lube up! Are the rims Weds or copies? They look good.... They were one of my original choices Good work
  24. I was going to say the same, there'd be no way of getting new pads in if the pistons are engaged without removing the reservoir cap. OP how did you get the pads in, with force? Did you try and move the pistons out to get the pads in? Where are you based? Maybe another member locally could pop along to help? I'd be happy to if local?
  25. Sikky do a kit which I keep looking at and then trying to forget - a mate of mine has a supercharged LS2 in a 200SX and it makes a GTR feel like a milk float. An N/A LS would really suit the Zed IMO, its very tempting......... Did Jez @ Horsham do the work on your mates 200, as I think he mentioned this when chatting to him, unless there's more than one running an LS2. Agreed the Sikky kit looks good and another supplier I have found in America also provides a similar kit.
×
×
  • Create New...