Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. The a-arms are expensive, you can always get the Superpro eccentric bush to dial correct camber on the front which is what I did and a lot cheaper.
  2. Bennett has the KW's and they shocked me. SUPERB coily's but lota dough.
  3. You did align the suspension back after fitting the Eibach's? I had the Eibach's fitted and aligned but no handling issues, a great improvement. Agreed the drop is perfect. When I put my coilovers on I had to lift 5mm because life was difficult for my V2 front.
  4. Do u get delay? It has sound as well If anyones out there. I'm just wondering if there will be like a few second delay or maybe a couple of minutes, ie processing time and net transfer time. Maybe pop up a clock?
  5. Nice one Chris, what's the time delay? Great idea, we can see when you're slacking now
  6. I guess that was the V8 version?? Funny how styling has changed over the year. The lotus was always a great looking car, even today it looks great. But the Zed looks so aggressive in comparison. Shame about the Alloy corrosion cos that car looked mint apart from that. Great video and keep the shoots coming. I'd love you to get a vid of mine
  7. If you are interested I can pop you on the list. List updated for zebedee8
  8. Ha ha "Rock on Tommy!" You'll like it when it's done trust me - I'm not a doctor but I know a man who is
  9. Great job there Luke, and really sets off the engine bay. In fact your bay looks very tasteful. Glad you're happy, I guess it all went very well with the install.
  10. Ouch!!! I hope you get it all sorted. If not ate you parting out any bits (only kidding) Seriously, get yourself down the Zed shed, Chris will be I'm sure happy to help work on your car.
  11. If it was me I'd ask Alex or Lee? They'd give you a stock engine guide price and I'd sell the aftermarket items to earn extra dough. Bold move for an LS. I was going to do the same, did my research and with the majority of resource of part etc in America it could turn costly. It would be a great build to watch and they sound brilliant on a Zed
  12. Are you & Bennett intending to have your builds finished by then? That could be very interesting, 4 S/C zeds @ the ring together I'll not be doing mine till after Wales, Bennett probably the same. So yeah hopefully lots of SC zeds at the ring. Would be good I'd say. You're looking at about £1,000 for a 4 day trip. But knowing you, you'll have a support vehicle and team, so that price will go up a little
  13. Sam the speed was there in the car but it was calm and nice smooth gear changes and rather relaxed. Where as the bumper can couldn't portray any of that. Gear changes appeared aggressive with the sound of Vortech during change that's probably what it was? Get the cooler fitted and set yourself up for a trip to the ring. I'll be heading out there at the end of summer with my good half and probably Bennett. 4 days of enjoyment
  14. Quote: i have carried out numerous tests to see if it will slip and it still working great with no signs of slipping or lossing power. As Zug's says, if it ain't broke don't fix it. If your clutch slips now, get a new one. If it doesn't you'll be fine. I ran NOS on my car for over a year, have 63k miles and my clutch is as good as the day it went in the car. Nil problems! You'll be fine (but get European cover as its quite handy if you do break down and stuck in the middle of nowhere)
  15. Great ideas I'm liking the green led's in the car and on - should look sweet with the GTR bumper too Why not get a loan rather than a credit card, you'll be able to borrow more at a more reasonable interest rate. Credit cards are really geared for emergency spending with their high interest rate. Good luck with your project. I feel like a good Samaritan today
  16. You enjoyed that first right hander after the pit straight Funny how the bumper cam looks aggressive but come inside the car and it seems very calm. Great vids and great track. You need to get to the ring, that's where the fun begins Nice one Sam
  17. Ha ha Arthr is wicked, he wouldn't leave me alone. Jez had to banish him to the car for the afternoon I was there. Great to see Zed number 3,487 is going well. Hey Bob why aren't you using that special "no need to use water" spray thing? Great success for all....
  18. What sort of cost is that? I want mine done purple to match my wheels & nuts £350 for the lot, but may have VAT on top. The calipers are refurbed and sent back with that price. Godspeed in Wales SMD - see this thread for my inspiration viewtopic.php?f=26&t=59251&hilit=+Calipers
  19. There's nothing wrong with Red on Azure. It defines their pressence instead of being lost with the same colour as the car. Look at all sports cars, calipers pretty much always are a different colour. The nuts will probably have to change as well but it depends on what the SA60's look like with blue accents against blue. It's and red calipers it wi be a trial and error resolution.
  20. I've just sent my calipers off to be painted Chilli Red, it's a little expensive but they refurb the calipers and seals all in one price.
  21. Cheers They come in Blue, Red or Black http://www.part-box.com/product_info.ph ... s_id=17064
  22. Toilet seat and lid ALWAYS goes down when finished. I had to teach my other half that rule!! Just finished chopping some tree's down, fixed the plumbing, worked on the car and cut the lawn. Time for a relax - now where is my cuppa coffee!
×
×
  • Create New...