Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'm not sure he's in a position to genuinely rate these chat up lines. It seems he's home alone and bored!
  2. I've got two small (but powerful) Jl amps,installed in the glove box behind passenger seat.. Mind you, if you remove the OEM sub, you could re-use the space and stuff the amps in there and still retain full use of the glove box That will be my plan also. As my glove box was removed to house the NOS bottles, but now they have gone I have a cavern of space and I can get two full size detailing bags in there. So extra storage space
  3. I was just gonna post - it sounds like Wasso Thanks Andy
  4. Didn't know you were a prostitute??
  5. The standard "normal" mini is okay, but that huge steroid driven crap, the one with the cap on its roof and now that shoddy ugly toe biff.... BMW I think are on drugs lately because even their X6 is crap amongst other BM cars. A shame....
  6. I live 3 miles from there Didn't even know prostitutes worked in such a well respected area
  7. It wasn't me honest!!
  8. Me
  9. True but they're not expensive. See how it goes and I'm sure you're flexible with price
  10. You will probably need to come down in price mate for a buyer. Tarmac sells them new for £100.
  11. If anyone wants a polish re-fresh to remove the marks just let me know. You may want to add if the silicon hoses are part of the sale?
  12. Wonder what the lady in question would say?
  13. Those pics will be in Romania before you know it
  14. I'd say it was perfectly fine.....
  15. Do you also have a PhotoBucket account with your snake? Go on then, show us... Adrian, you should know better than to ask another forum member to see their "snake"
  16. I bet the lady in red will be there. I didn't click page 3 before, but I have now, hmmmm today is a nice day.
  17. Get well soon Rich
  18. I also like the look of these, but not a fan of the sound. A bit quiet.
  19. WTF!! Snake in the kitchen scales!! (I didn't click on the wrong photo)
  20. Glad I've not changed if eBay isn't working?
  21. I'm keeping my PS3 purely because it was one of the originals with backward compatability and the SD slots etc. That way I can play 2 all the way to 4 etc.
  22. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

×
×
  • Create New...