Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. My Mrs always wondered why I had a service 3 times a year, she said its very high maintenance.
  2. PM received and replied. That's 4 cars now..... No more please
  3. We can add to the colour spectrum mate - I did notice yours is in the list as light blue though My +1 is Kim ( the brains of the operation) EDIT: Wasso is going to wash mine early on Saturday Main car cleaning occurs on Friday, Sat morning is for a quick wipe and prep. But more than happy to give her a jetting and some snow.
  4. Also you can't anodise steel. I'd check the actual properties of the metal, or they're not anodised and painted brightly instead.
  5. Good man Chris looking good. What made you go for green If you still need those hoses let me know and I'll pop them in the post.
  6. Plus shipping and tax! Its all good trust me. There was another one but priced higher. They don't come up very often. in anycase I dont want the XYZ as ive already got one. Tempted to go V2 ART pipes .
  7. Don't ruin refinement, your Zorst combo is perfect. It'll border Chav territory if you go stupid loud.
  8. Tomorrow night Mr G
  9. Well done mad Amy, I mean Amy Zed (I really don't know to this day where I got that from) All the best of luck and yes you should be well chuffed, I know I'd be. Congrats and you have my vote
  10. Smug sod It's just the most unpopular colour I don't do popular anyway!
  11. Smug sod It's just the most unpopular colour
  12. Have you not heard, dibs doesn't apply anymore. You have to stand on your bonnet with your boxers down and shout "I want it". That's the only way in which to secure purchases now. D)
  13. Wasso

    Engine Bay Latest

    You clearly weren't quick enough Adrian, spotted and messaged Payco straight away Bay looks great matey (sorry for the influence - but then Adrian did copy as well, should have patented the style :lol ), and about to pop your order in for shorter bolts. Just the plenum right? (Not strut bar) PS that strut bar sold quick BTW
  14. We have a sale (only 3 years in the making). Might get some rims one day (I so did this mod thing the wrong way round)
  15. Polishing equipment will have that out in minutes. Exactly the same as headlights, the correct compound (I use various from Menzerna to 3M) but Ultimate Compound is a good basic compound. It will come out.
  16. Great shout! I removed enough gravel to cover a few driveways and make a little garden path recently Ahhhh that's caused by gravel getting into the prostitutes shoes as they're being dragged into the boot of your car. Wasso your beginning to worry me slightly, just remind me not to look in the back of your boot at Wales Nothing to worry about, its SMD that holds rather interesting objects in his boot. Te prostitue that was in my car when I purchased it was still alive. Imagine that!!
  17. Great shout! I removed enough gravel to cover a few driveways and make a little garden path recently Ahhhh that's caused by gravel getting into the prostitutes shoes as they're being dragged into the boot of your car.
  18. Dead prostitute??
  19. Nice one Adrian, yes the famous Mr Fish!!
  20. THANK GOD!!! I'll be looking at a clearcote anodise for you so that upkeep is simple.
  21. remind me to have a good ol gander at your setup bbk here we go..... BBK will think you want to see his tackle....
  22. Cheers Mitz, that's really nice to hear it took long enough to fab that's for sure. I kinda landed lucky with the supply and cutting of the aluminium. Same goes for the gaskets but the plastic feet and the strut bolts were a friggin nightmare. Google M10 30mm Flange Hex with a 1.25 pitch, all you get is American stuff. No worries Smudge I'll sort one out for you. I got your PM but been a bit hectic this week as I'm touring the UK!!
  23. Can you check a price without the XYZ pipe for the shockwave
×
×
  • Create New...