Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Hey that's quite a good idea You can't leave them without transfers!
  2. I'm still yet to get used to the extra length, and because its lighter I keep thinking I'm going to drop it. Preferred the extra weight and feel of the glass back. I still use my 4 for my other number, and instantly recognise the benefits of the 5 screen size and speed. Need to look for a case and in-car holder along with 2m power cable to plug into my stereo. Overall LOVE IT
  3. Aye one ordered and will w fitted at some point over the winter months
  4. List updated and yes still looking to do these. Should have some news by the end of the week
  5. Thanks Peter Wish it could be done to HR then I could get rid of that plastic lid! What is in fact under the plastic on a HR, I'm guessing a plenum but never seen a bare one? Ooooerr!
  6. Well since fitting Meisters, camber and toe adjustment, Super Pro bushes and Eibach ARB's I've never loved my setup so much. And I am running spacers. Car drives fantastic and after Jez took my car out for a spin last week he loved it too. Works perfect for me. Maybe it's because I'm still running 18's and might be different once 19's are fitted
  7. Thanks Peter
  8. I can tell you exactly why they are brushed. When polishing I found a number of issues with the aluminium, from small dings in the metal to scrapes and so on. It seems they brush them if the polished versions are rejected through their system. The brushing is fairly deep too. Also keeping brushed Alu clean would be a nightmare.
  9. Look in the Forced Induction area, read the titles and select the appropriate threads that'll answer your question. Although a large number of them may contain Lexx doing this
  10. I saw this on the news also. What I want to know is why he wasn't wearing a seatbelt!! Maybe I shouldn't pass opinion Crazy though I have to say!
  11. Nice one Adrian looking good with that spoiler, not sure I like the arms attached to it though mate, not very good for airflow etc. Just to indicate the change from your previously brushed intake to now polished.
  12. Wasso

    Carbon Hatch

    I think it's about 2kg
  13. Agreed BUT do this test tomorrow. Ask five people tomorrow a out comparison websites and ask them to name 3. They will respond with 2 straight away but go compare is likely not to be mentioned. Mainly because people hate it and try to avoid remembering it!
  14. Wasso

    Blowout....

    Lucky escape at that speed.... Well done for controlling the car, as I'm sure it was a scary moment. Stick with the Bridgestone unless it's a RE040 in which case ditch them for the RE050A. Shoes on Zeds aren't cheap that's for sure.
  15. I'd rather punch Mr Go compare to be honest. It's one of THE worst adverts made in the entire history of television!
  16. I was quite intrigued to see what others had said, but the loopy smiley fits perfect. Had he not spent 4 minutes faffing around the kids won't be hyper this evening and the queue would have been shorter. Fun though
  17. Eibach without camber adjustment.
  18. Wasso

    Ztar Wars

    WTF!
  19. try and remember Where are you located so that I know not to drive in your locality for the fear of an oncoming Zed with no lights on! Maybe change cars to a Renault Scenic as I know they have auto lights for you. I've spent 15 years driving cars where, if the lights were off, the dashboard would be in total darkness. People get used to things like that, funnily enough. The last two nights it has not been completely dark, but normally I would have had the lights on. No need to be an arse. You should know if your lights are on or off without looking at the dash. It's an awareness factor and paramount for your own safety. I'm not being an arse but if you don't know whether your lights are on or not, I'd be a tad worried.
  20. try and remember Where are you located so that I know not to drive in your locality for the fear of an oncoming Zed with no lights on! Maybe change cars to a Renault Scenic as I know they have auto lights for you.
  21. Force of habbit put your lights on. If not check the light indicator top left.
  22. Nope I said to the "system" make sure Darren sends me a thank you Maybe it went wrong? No worries Good luck
  23. Good price Cheers for the plug and here's an example
×
×
  • Create New...