Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. You could be right there Steve. I'm already on the look out for upgrading some bits. I'll take the new tyres off, donate them to a Gokart track and get some winter tyres shoved on. Then get some nice wheels for the summer with some MPS's - they are such a brilliant tyre.
  2. If you squint your eyes at the number plate it almost reads Wendy, so that's how that happened. Although I may call her "you little ****er" for not being reliable. We shall see. RAC fully up to date, not used it for a long while so I should have plenty of recoveries available at my disposal
  3. Erm cheers on both counts
  4. I said be nice to her. Man-oh-man! Nothing like a stab in the ribs for the poor girl. Done my research and the prone issues have already been replaced. Everything works, drives like a dream. Nice box and fairly swift. She will be just fine Dan
  5. It's a Audison 5.1k 5 chanel feeding 6 speakers and a sub. Yeah keep a spare and see how you get on
  6. No it's not some sort of porn story, but yesterday I put a deposit down for my new daily shed. She's got 60k miles, auto box for the M4 traffic jam every morning, luxury and a 2.4 TD purring engine (well it's purring for now) Pick her up tomorrow morning, and looking forward to the relaxing cruise home. Suzi won't be left out in the cold as she will get a once a week Friday sprint until January where she will then be coming off the road for a heart transplant and facelift (don't all girls ) Advert pictures but once I've given her a good polish I'll post up some nicer pics. I guess this now makes me a true petrol head for owning a Alfa please be nice to her she is Italian and doesn't understand Japanese. Welcome Wendy to the family
  7. I was running 1000rms and the suitable fuse for the 4awg, but now running 1,800rms with the same fuse but still off one amp and having no issues. Possibly because you're running two amps a larger fuse will be needed. Size I can't help with though.
  8. Ahhh course yeah you got a 70 in which there's limited resource in BBK'S Bummer!
  9. Of course add another 5k for a proper job and you have 500 zebras for £10k
  10. Sell the box and get one from Cannock new. Come on Lexx you know you wanna
  11. You know there's a full set of AP's on your350z.com You're telling me the Greddy's sold after what is it 2 years.
  12. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141456235693 I'm sure somebody here may be interested?
  13. Try Sky and BT........ I have a lot of hate for these companies.
  14. I've been charged £7.50 before and £15.00 I think it depends if it's a half pleb or full pleb dealing with the package.
  15. Considering Royal Mail has charged you an administration fee as well, ask them to resolve the issue. Express the goods value, your calculations based on the detail from Lexx and the amount you wish to be refunded. THEN - charge Royal Mail £50 for your administration fee, or you'll take them to court for being arseholes!!
  16. Clutches on the Zed don't have a "use by date" which this claim of 70k miles has floated around on the web for some time. I'm on 109k miles and my clutch is as good as it was the day she was born. It's all down to who's driven it. If it fails, or starts to slip, get it changed. Don't change it if it's not broken. Enjoy Zeditus!
  17. The fuel gauge can tell you which side of your car your fuel tank is on. Carmakers have begun including a ‘secret triangle' or arrow next to the fuel pump icon in newer cars to indicate which side of the car your fuel tank is located.
  18. In Russia, it is a criminal offence to drive around in a dirty car. But okay to drive like a *****!!
  19. To know when to mate, a male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating.
  20. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue!
  21. I'd say a lesson learnt there, a costly one at that. If you're happy to have your car back and a little, sorry a lot lighter on your wallet then that's all that counts. Always stay in contact with the guys working in your car. There's enough outfits out there, including some that may trade on here will rip your pants down and **** you over! At least she's on the road and you can enjoy her
  22. http://www.rsw.ne.jp/z33-english.htm
  23. Ady, maybe avoid the Alfa 156 then The 159 is far improved. Darren - Never will I buy German unless I'm bored with everything else in the market, sorry. Thanks Bennet for the history lesson I'll be buying a bit more current. Although the old classics are great......
×
×
  • Create New...