Jump to content

Lexx

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lexx

  1. They look like Rondell 58's. Which are a BBS copy with deep dish.
  2. Yeah, works now. No need to have created a second thread though. I've deleted that one.
  3. Link is borked. Even taking the direct link from the post gets a 404 error.
  4. Moved to a more appropriate location. Forced Induction is for Turbo or SC applications. Not generic hose
  5. Cheers guys. When I stepped down originally, it was due to the twins just arriving and taking up all my time. I was also generally out of the car scene at the time. Since buying the Z32, and now the boys are older, I'm finding myself with more enthusiasm and time to spend on the forums as a whole I asked the team if I could return, they said I could.
  6. I had wondered which one of our members it was. Well done
  7. Worth it for the engine and gearbox for anyone thinking of dropping a VQ into another car. Then break the rest for parts and flog the scrap. Some money to be made for anyone with the time and space.
  8. JWT stuff is top notch. It was one of the most popular kits in the early days. Other are more expensive as they generally have a hard pipe from filter to throttle body. Where as JWT is just plastic.
  9. Lexx

    Next car?

    Not a Jap, but surely worth a thought: http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201311119839975/sort/default/usedcars/quicksearch/true/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/holden/radius/1500/postcode/ts273nb?logcode=p or with some negotiation: http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201308128275022/sort/default/usedcars/radius/1500/postcode/ts273nb/model/monaro/page/1/make/vauxhall/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew?logcode=p
  10. Well that's rubbish.
  11. Jesus. I don't think I dare ask for a suggestion for me
  12. Atkins isn't too far from you either: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/158-atkin-motor-engineers/
  13. Lexx

    Timing chain

    Someone at that garage is taking the **** mate. It is your vehicle, you have paid for him them to diagnose an issue. You are perfectly entitled to know what codes the ECU has thrown up, and you are perfectly entitled to request the part numbers so you can order them yourself should you so wish. I would say that if they fit all these parts, and the issue is not resolved, you demand that you do not repay the cost of those parts.
  14. Oh.My.God..... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-RENAULT-5-1-4-SHOW-CAR-RED-HEAVILY-MODIFIED-NEONS-TWIN-MILTEK-EXHAUST-/251387881639?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a87e2a8a7
  15. I see your Corsa, and raise you this Corsa.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-VAUXHALL-CORSA-SPORT-1-4-16V-PICK-UP-UNFINSIHED-PROJECT-MODIFIED-/251386506085?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a87cdab65
  16. The older content is still here, it's just archived. Takes a bit more looking to find it Keep thinking about selling the 300zx for a Supra. Can't bring myself to do it though.
  17. Heater matrix.
  18. Isn't that Lukes car? (The guy who runs z centre). I think it got resprayed candy Apple Red not long after that photo.
  19. repost! Locking this, refer to thread posted above.
  20. I had a custom system from MIJ on my RX8 for 3 years. Well made piece of kit, although I found the steel quality not in the same class as a few other custom shops I have used.
  21. What's your budget?
  22. Correct. It's even written in big letters at the top of that sub forum 100 posts needed.
  23. Can't comment on the HTC, but I love my S4. Coming from a long history of iPhones it was a revelation and I wouldn't change it. Lots of gimmicks that I don't use like, but plenty that I do. The screen is nice and big, and very very clear. Stock keyboard and spellcheck is crap, but you can download a variety of types for free from the Play store. I'd say it's essential to get a case for it from the start, as I scratched my camera a little bit on a table as the lense is flush with the back.
  24. One of my favourite cars throughout it's time on the forum.
  25. Make sure to PM MIkey with your address to get the stickers posted out
×
×
  • Create New...