Jump to content

Lexx

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lexx

  1. Sold - thread locked
  2. Lexx

    25mm spacers (pair)

    That's me with 2 pairs now. I'll lock this.
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58187-thenoname-leather-cleaning/page__st__20
  5. That's one of the other units I've been looking at on fleaBay. Good to hear they live up to it.
  6. Fairy Washing up liquid (diluted down of course) would remove it all. APC generally tends to be too mild. I use Tardis (solvent based), but only when I am doing a full polish/glaze/wax on the car as it's a bit strong to be using regular.
  7. Another vote for Falcon, or if you want somewhere closer to home then JM-Imports up in Cramlington.
  8. I'm looking to ditch the crappy pioneer single DIN and replace it with another Single Din but of a better brand. I had initially thought of getting an Alpine CDE-178BT. However, I have stumbled across the JVC KD-AVX33 single DIN DVD units and they can be picked up relatively cheaply second hand. I've only ever seen the JVC standard CD players, and always thought they looked pretty naff. So what I'm wondering is if anyone has actually used JVC HU's and how did they rate them?
  9. Having looked at your other thread, you posted the direct links which is why they didn't show up correctly. You need to copy and paste the tag. It is the bottom of the 4 links that photobucket gives you the option for.
  10. Lexx

    Cheek!!!

    Meh, I prefer the 350z too.
  11. Sold it months back Vlad. Sorry.
  12. Strangely I replaced that exact wheel in my 300zx and replaced it with a 350z wheel.
  13. Any more entries?
  14. Once the twins are a little older and in school 5 days a week I'll be thinking about a 240z or 260z for restoration. I never get sick of seeing or hearing them. We had 5 of them at this years LakeZ.
  15. The Azure blue in WBAC is M13KYF's
  16. The footage is only proof if it actually shows clearly the object striking your car. For the sake of your £50(?) windscreen excess, it isn't worth the bother.
  17. ok ok. Enough character assassination. He was banned permanently from the forum. and won't be returning.
  18. Since everything you have mentioned there is pretty much a custom set up, you will need to measure it on your own car and work it out. Certainly don't just take the word from anyone on here, and then get the wheels made up. They could be way out.
  19. It's not just width to take into account. Got to consider the offset of the wheels, are you lowered, do you have adjustable camber arms, do you want stretched tyres?......
  20. Trust me....seen worse. Normally with a Failside kit fitted....
  21. Just re-read your first post. The chances of any of that Glasscoat crap being still on the car from when it was applied are zero (unless it was regularly applied by previous owner). It's the same scam that dealerships do by flogging people SuperGuard and the like.
  22. G3 isn't the best LSP in my opinion. Get rid of the swirls (you say you're cool with that, so I won't cover it), then apply a good glaze (PB Blackhole gets my vote), and then apply something like Blackfire to get a really good wet look. I use Natty's blue on my 300zx (Sapphire Blue). It looks great, but doesn't have the full wet look that Blackfire gives.
  23. Lexx

    Led reflectors

    2006+ reflectors are a different shape to the early cars. So you would need pre 2006 reflectors
  24. The momo boss' on eBay are generally copies in my experience and have little to no R&D put into them. I'm willing to bet it's the same boss they use on the entire Nissan range as they all use the same 56mm (?) spline.
×
×
  • Create New...