Jump to content

Lexx

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lexx

  1. You realise there is a whole thread dedicated to members past cars?...
  2. I'd rather offer spelling and grammar lessons.
  3. Ford Focus
  4. Hartlepool, North East.
  5. Bump. Open to offers too. .
  6. Always been allowed to post on the voting thread. It's the entry thread we don't want chat on
  7. This comes up every few years and we have adapted it a few times. As it stands, I'm happy with how they are. We do sometimes put unique names for people who we feel have earned it. Keeps it more special that way.
  8. Repost when you have all the available information for people
  9. How about you go to EPR and find out a price for 5 orders, a price for 10, and a price for 15. Then post them here and you may get more interest. I have been quite tolerant with this, as the rules state you need to post the group buy price in the first place. So please do that ASAP or I will remove this.
  10. In the case of a draw there will be a "vote off" between the persons drawing. Although since there was no May winner, it's possible that if 2 persons draw they will both go through to the end of year vote. We'll see.
  11. Lexx

    EPR WheeI Spacers

    Please keep this discussion in the actual group buy thread. I'm locking this to avoid duplication.
  12. I can see them fine.
  13. I'd pay the extra for Whiteline every time.
  14. Nah, just me having a senior moment last night.
  15. Poll reopened. I'm afraid it has been reset to zero so everyone will need to recast their vote. My error and I accept full responsibility for being a ham fisted eejit
  16. It would appear that some how the poll has disappeared. I blame dark elves. I'll just lock this until I can sort it. Apologies for the inconvenience
  17. VXR8. Although you probably have to get an 09 model. The newer GTS is still upwards of £30k.
  18. 6. AMT Ah, why not...
  19. 5. Amy Here is a bit about my car! 2004 model Bought standard and silver touring model- taken 3 years to modify to look like this. Repainted in Datsun Sora Blue, the original Datsun Fairlady colour from 50years ago, this was the signature colour of Datsuns first sports cars. Sponsored by Clarion audio who were the official first car stereo manufacturers and all units were in Japanese cars first (including the Fairlady!) Amuse front and rear bumpers Replica Chargespeed sideskirts Blitz carbon rear spoiler (half painted blue- (carbon shows through underneath) Carbon front splitters (repainted white) Replica Veilside bonnet 19" aftermarket alloy wheels with inserts Yokohama Adavn neova AD08's all round Japspeed k1 exhaust Bilstein adjustable coilovers Full audio system by Clarion - including two screens, sat nav, DVD & TV. Interior retrimmed and painted Engine bay colour coded Star car of Fast & Furious 6 world Premiere in Leicester Square London may 2013. Full Banzai magazine feature 8 pages in Aug edition Here is my entry with my much loved Fairlady Z33 Roadster
  20. 3. Bizz LS3 powered. Find the build of this car in Members Build section
  21. 2. Delboy_z My 2009 Z. Pretty much standard.
  22. 1. Csmith My entry 2003 jap import fairlady z Was previously blade silver before it was involved in an accident Full repaired and resprayed by myself at work (Bj miles) Standard front bumper but has had badge, number plate recess and reflectors smoother off Aerokit spec r1 rear bumper Japspeed decats with a cobra catback system Hsd coilovers Genuine Volk te37's with custom green stickers 18x9.5 front 10x10.5 rear Colour coded center console
  23. Found the battery charger and the transmitter so they'll now be included in the price.
  24. Bought this about a million years ago. I never got around to finishing it, and with so much going on I'm unlikely too. Everything is present, and included is 3 tins of tamiya spray paint in the correct colours. Finishing parts and decals are in the box. 3 x speed controllers (1 Tamiya original and 2 x Viper (worth £50) 1 x steering servo 1 x Acoms receiver and transmitter 1 x 7.2v battery 1 x battery charger £70 plus delivery. I would prefer collection to avoid a courier bashing the crap outta it.
×
×
  • Create New...