Jump to content

Lexx

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lexx

  1. As Ricey says....though do try not to stain your pants in public
  2. No full number plates please. Too easy for google or yahoo bots to hoover them up. Edited your title accordingly
  3. I did get a mild concussion at work this morning. I think that may have something to do with it.
  4. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3693483.htm I know I shouldn't......but I like it. I think there may be something wrong with me.
  5. Lexx

    zito astro's?

    See, you say that, but Ultralite's are in that kinda price range and they are perfectly adequate wheels.
  6. As above. And a K1 exhaust will put off alot of buyers imo.
  7. Edited your original post. We prefer not to have full numberplates on view (pics are fine as they can't easily be hoovered by web-bots)
  8. Simply put.....no. It's a terrible idea. (sorry, don't mean to sound so harsh, but you wouldn't be the one dealing with the fallout and trying to moderate it). It would be impossible to moderate and would open up a whole word of possible abuse towards members. Imagine when the information got out.....how many Trolls would we get signing up to just cause trouble? We have many of our own loved keyboard warriors as it is, without inviting a whole world of them here.
  9. viewforum.php?f=22 Hints/tips/info are in the forum linked too above. The search function in the top right take a bit of getting used too, but it can get you answers much quicker than posing new topics sometimes and also check the FAQ link in my signature. Plenty of info there
  10. After all the work you've done under her skirts can you bame her for having a post-coital smoke? Good figure so far, AME will have her sorted in no time.
  11. We have at least one couple that I know of who mett through the forum and now have children too
  12. There's a thread somewhere about a little amera people where picking up from ebay for buttons. It had a small internal memory and connected via USB for download to a laptop. They were really small, and people just gaffer taped them to the bumper for track days etc. Pretty decent quality for the price IIRC. I'm sure someone else will actually remember the name of the item, or even have a link to ebay if they are stil being sold.
  13. GT is just a trim level. The log book doesn't have to declare this. I'm pretty certain mine didn't
  14. Spotted about 10 ish passing the Severn Trent water treatmant plant just before the variable speed limit zone.
  15. Very TRON. Isn't it just a type of Neon or other gas that illuminates when current pass through it?
  16. Lexx

    FInally

    Edited your post to show your pics properly What tyres are those?
  17. Lexx

    pics

    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25963
  18. Lexx

    pics

    Use photobucket. Upload the pics to their site, and use the tags to post to the forum. There is a guide on how to do it somewhere on the forum
  19. Did you fit them after drinking that strongbow to get up the courage? It'll look grand once you get spacers on
  20. *cough* W@nker *cough* (only kidding)
  21. Warning. Lexx is about to be controversial.... I honestly don't get the point of these signs. People are supposed to drive in a respectful manner AT ALL TIMES (obviously I know this doesn't happen in the real world). What bloody difference should a sign in a car have as to how he/she or I drive and react to each other? Same thing with that bloody green "P" sticker people have on.
  22. Most common cause is lack shims. ie - when new pads fitted, the shims were'nt fitted with them. Other causes are; Type of pad. Some pad compounds are more prone to squeeling that others. Pads incorrectly bedded in post fitment.
  23. I remember the episode of Robson Green spending a day fishing (unsuccessfully) here.
×
×
  • Create New...