Jump to content

Lexx

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lexx

  1. Thanks for the offers to look. I'll let him know it's gone.
  2. We can have a mini Ska revival
  3. Jay - Laura will understand if you honeymoon in the lakes.....
  4. I concur, although it was an Automatic Nissan Note that I had to suffer (same chassis and running gear). Best was an MX-5 when the Mazda dealer wiped my RX8 ECU whilst reflashing (work I hadn't authorised them to do) it 2 days before a driving holiday to Scotland.
  5. I'll be there again. Sadly I will have to sleep in a tent or B&B as I have sold my Honda Accord Camper I'm endeavouring to try and get a sports car again on time, but the wife isn't buying my Man-Maths!
  6. Well it's the HRE centre caps. Though that doesn't make them deff originals
  7. It's a BRS Autodesign wide arch kit. They're known for being a poor fit. http://www.brs-autodesign.com/projects/350Zwidebody-2.htm
  8. Zed is known to do all sorts of funky things when the battery is on the low side. Give that a check
  9. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201212174640856/sort/locasc/usedcars/transmission/manual/seller-type/trade_adverts/price-to/7000/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/postcode/ts249bl/radius/1500?logcode=p Anyone near ish to this place to go take a mooch around this Zed for a friend of mine who is looking to buy? (before people offer up members cars, he needs part-ex and some finance so it will be from a trader)
  10. 15:08 - Crikey.
  11. Lexx

    New Project

    well....boooooooooooooooooooooooo
  12. I believe it was an initial trial period from IPS which has likely expired now. I'm sure an Admin will be on it soon.
  13. Lexx

    New Project

    You know for certain that I'm gonna say put an LS engine it. LS2 if you're happy with circa 400bhp and don't plan wanting massive power numbers (although you can still stick a TVS2000 s/c on it) LS3 if you are going for big power numbers. They are infiniately more tunable than the early LS2. Though the cost is initially more. Put either of them with a TR6060 gearbox and LS7 clutch. Ok, I'll stop drooling now.
  14. For the love of God someone lock this thread.
  15. Pleased to see you going from strength to strength Mark. Expect a visit from me in a Z32 sometime in 2013
  16. Ours isn't as bad as it could have been. Luckily we were in, so heard the initial drips onto the kitchen floor. Did have to take up floor in the nursery, then spend a day on the utility roof reprinting the gable end. Just what you want to be doing a few days before Xmas!
  17. That's nothing Dave....my kitchen ceiling partly collapsed 2 days ago due to a leaking roof!
  18. Lexx

    Gutted

    There's a pretty clear How To guide for changing spark plugs in the Guides section of the forum which could be of help to you.
  19. There are 4 brokers in the Traders section, which includes their contact details. Livingston Warman Prestige Car Insurance Sky Insurance Chris Knott. All 4 offer member discount.
  20. The 350 comes with 2 engines. One was for 03-07 cars, and the other 08-09. Clutches we're different to allow for the difference in engine/gearbox and added power in later engines.
  21. Good figures I wish this kit had been around before I sold my Zed. The TT route was just to expensive, so I sold up instead. If this had been around I would likely still have the car.
  22. Drop R35LEE a message. He might be able to nick one outta Falcon's workshop for a day.
  23. Since I'm working in Scotland, we tried to wangle the day off. No chance. May as well rebuild the wall.....
  24. As an someone who has been REO for various care clubs since 2004 then I can totally understand what Colin is saying. I had one occasion whilst RX8 REO when a member who had text me on the morning saying he was on his way, but then failed to show up. I delayed the meet set off whilst we waited for him, spent half hour checking traffic websites for accidents, all the time tryin to call him without success. Whilst I agree that circumstances can mean that it's not possible to inform before, or even immediately after, surely it isn't too difficult to post up and apologise. I finally heard from him 3 days later when he came online to tell us all that he made it 10 mins from his house and realised he had promised to take his mother shopping. He just didn't think to let us know that he wasn't coming anymore. Colin's post is just a polite reminder to members to avoid situations such as that.
  25. Avis used to insist on giving me Chevy Aveo's for the trip to/from the boat. If the Cruze is built anything like those then even saying it's Sh*t is a compliment.
×
×
  • Create New...