Jump to content

DoogyRev

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,821
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoogyRev

  1. I will just leave this here . . https://www.carscoops.com/2018/09/suzukis-2018-jimny-disappoints-euroncap-tests/
  2. I am glad you kept "Chris 'n' Bob"
  3. looking to save the trees? Just eat a beaver!

  4. I like driving in my . . . Truck

  5. According to my wife I am "callipygian"

  6. Hands up who's a cotton headed ninny muggins?

  7. you cotton headed ninny muggins!!

  8. ....... racking up the Air Miles

  9. Googleplex . . might be a nice place to visit

  10. Amphitheatre Parkway . . here I come !!

  11. Its coming!! . . . . . . .

  12. "Canada isn’t Hobbiton."

  13. The Clown . . . . . He's back!!

  14. It's all Shits and Giggles . . . until someone Giggles and Shits

  15. Troll Hunting . . . . .

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      All we are saying..... is give Trolls a chance

  16. Feeling slightly more awake . . . . maybe I'm a Bear

  17. Being "Strange"

  18. Grab Life By The Horns . . . Get A RAM

  19. Off to buy some Thermals

  20. DoogyRev

    My 350z

    My 350Z - Gone but not forgotten
×
×
  • Create New...