Jump to content

DoogyRev

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,821
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoogyRev

  1. I will just leave this here . . https://www.carscoops.com/2018/09/suzukis-2018-jimny-disappoints-euroncap-tests/
  2. I am glad you kept "Chris 'n' Bob"
  3. It seems like Andy is the only one not crying and I am sure Bob can manage an extra burger or three . . . one day I might be a definite definite
  4. I cry with joy every single day at how much nicer it is here than the other Kent
  5. this is the Kent you think I live in . . however this is the Kent I actually live in . . . https://www.district.kent.bc.ca/lik-photo-gallery-5.html
  6. I think I am the only one with a distance related excuse . . . but you can put me down again this year as a "maybe"
  7. You could try some mole grips to see if it will un-screw . . . . Dremel or an angle grinder are the best options
  8. looking to save the trees? Just eat a beaver!

  9. I like driving in my . . . Truck

  10. According to my wife I am "callipygian"

  11. Hands up who's a cotton headed ninny muggins?

  12. you cotton headed ninny muggins!!

  13. ....... racking up the Air Miles

  14. Googleplex . . might be a nice place to visit

  15. Amphitheatre Parkway . . here I come !!

  16. Its coming!! . . . . . . .

  17. "Canada isn’t Hobbiton."

  18. The Clown . . . . . He's back!!

  19. It's all Shits and Giggles . . . until someone Giggles and Shits

  20. Troll Hunting . . . . .

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      All we are saying..... is give Trolls a chance

  21. Feeling slightly more awake . . . . maybe I'm a Bear

  22. Being "Strange"

  23. Grab Life By The Horns . . . Get A RAM

  24. Off to buy some Thermals

×
×
  • Create New...