Jump to content

DoogyRev

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,821
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoogyRev

  1. I will just leave this here . . https://www.carscoops.com/2018/09/suzukis-2018-jimny-disappoints-euroncap-tests/
  2. I am glad you kept "Chris 'n' Bob"
  3. It seems like Andy is the only one not crying and I am sure Bob can manage an extra burger or three . . . one day I might be a definite definite
  4. I cry with joy every single day at how much nicer it is here than the other Kent
  5. this is the Kent you think I live in . . however this is the Kent I actually live in . . . https://www.district.kent.bc.ca/lik-photo-gallery-5.html
  6. I think I am the only one with a distance related excuse . . . but you can put me down again this year as a "maybe"
  7. You could try some mole grips to see if it will un-screw . . . . Dremel or an angle grinder are the best options
  8. Yes!! It’s Bob! RAM 1500 Hemi
  9. Here is an easy one for you all ......
  10. So is yours Dan!!
  11. thats a Marcos Mantra
  12. Looks great I feel bad now that I have not cleaned the truck in over a year . . . and the jeep in over 18 months
  13. Looks like a Veilside spoiler
  14. On this side of the world the 350 is seen as a first car, the only people I see driving have their "L" or "N" sticker on the back.
  15. looking to save the trees? Just eat a beaver!

  16. I like driving in my . . . Truck

  17. According to my wife I am "callipygian"

  18. Hands up who's a cotton headed ninny muggins?

  19. you cotton headed ninny muggins!!

  20. ....... racking up the Air Miles

  21. Googleplex . . might be a nice place to visit

  22. Amphitheatre Parkway . . here I come !!

  23. Its coming!! . . . . . . .

  24. "Canada isn’t Hobbiton."

×
×
  • Create New...