Jump to content

DoogyRev

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,821
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoogyRev

  1. I just checked and my old girl has just been taxed and MOT'ed for another year
  2. Oh a Porch, I was just about to say you already have one of them in your garage
  3. Oi . . someones robbed yer hood pal
  4. looking to save the trees? Just eat a beaver!

  5. I like driving in my . . . Truck

  6. According to my wife I am "callipygian"

  7. Hands up who's a cotton headed ninny muggins?

  8. you cotton headed ninny muggins!!

  9. ....... racking up the Air Miles

  10. Googleplex . . might be a nice place to visit

  11. Amphitheatre Parkway . . here I come !!

  12. Its coming!! . . . . . . .

  13. "Canada isn’t Hobbiton."

  14. The Clown . . . . . He's back!!

  15. It's all Shits and Giggles . . . until someone Giggles and Shits

  16. Troll Hunting . . . . .

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      All we are saying..... is give Trolls a chance

  17. Feeling slightly more awake . . . . maybe I'm a Bear

  18. Being "Strange"

  19. Grab Life By The Horns . . . Get A RAM

  20. Off to buy some Thermals

  21. DoogyRev

    My 350z

    My 350Z - Gone but not forgotten
×
×
  • Create New...