Jump to content

DoogyRev

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,821
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoogyRev

  1. Have any of you got t winter tyres on?
  2. Things to do with an E-Type - No163 . . . . . . .
  3. Fingers crossed you get out of the TT Deal . . . Mustang is a beaut thats for sure. Good Choice Let the modding begin . . . . https://www.carscoops.com/2018/02/shelbys-widebody-kit-transform-ford-mustang-s-550/
  4. on the sound bar front . . I would spend the extra £200 and get this one . . https://www.richersounds.com/tv-home-cinema/soundbars/yamaha-ysp2700-blk.html Not just because its the same one I have . . . but also because its awesome!
  5. looking to save the trees? Just eat a beaver!

  6. I like driving in my . . . Truck

  7. According to my wife I am "callipygian"

  8. Hands up who's a cotton headed ninny muggins?

  9. you cotton headed ninny muggins!!

  10. ....... racking up the Air Miles

  11. Googleplex . . might be a nice place to visit

  12. Amphitheatre Parkway . . here I come !!

  13. Its coming!! . . . . . . .

  14. "Canada isn’t Hobbiton."

  15. The Clown . . . . . He's back!!

  16. It's all Shits and Giggles . . . until someone Giggles and Shits

  17. Troll Hunting . . . . .

    1. spursmaddave

      spursmaddave

      All we are saying..... is give Trolls a chance

  18. Feeling slightly more awake . . . . maybe I'm a Bear

  19. Being "Strange"

  20. Grab Life By The Horns . . . Get A RAM

  21. Off to buy some Thermals

  22. DoogyRev

    My 350z

    My 350Z - Gone but not forgotten
×
×
  • Create New...