Jump to content

DoogyRev

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,821
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoogyRev

  1. I think being in your pocket mean its not in view, so you are less likely to look at it while driving
  2. "It is of course illegal to hold a phone while driving. But plenty of people still do it." ​The Cops here if you get pulled over or stopped as part of a random check will give you a ticket if your mobile is on the front passenger seat I know of a couple of people who were done for this in the last month. They cite that its a distraction being within arms length http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cycp-cpcj/dd-dv/index-eng.htm
  3. Come on Flyboy . . you stirring up trouble again?
  4. What like Scotland?
  5. Happy Birthday Darren
  6. I am also but have managed to figure out a P0300 (after a few views lol. So you have a misfire. http://engine-codes....300_nissan.html Thanks Sam I worked it out too now. I am pi**ed because its my birthday....not that anyone on here has noticed lol.....miserable gits http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94635-happy-birthday-dave/ ahem
  7. DoogyRev

    Cayman GT4

    Looks like there are a few creases to smooth out
  8. DoogyRev

    Cayman GT4

    . . I wonder if you have to tax it
  9. DoogyRev

    Cayman GT4

    Oh and that GT4 looks great in Blue . . . much want
  10. DoogyRev

    Cayman GT4

    It not a poor mans Porsche . . it is a Porsche. When I was growing up this was always know as the poor mans Porsche . . . I knew someone who had one, we called him . . . the Diego with the Fuego
  11. Happy Birthday Dave
  12. . . and I am slowly turning in to Gimli
  13. You will never be brave enough to play . . . . . Anyone fancy a game?
  14. I keep seeing cars with these on round this neck of the woods . . . I have not stopped any one to ask if they are real or fake though
  15. Pretty sure it says the 1000cc injectors are "upgrade options" . . . . which I guess means they are not needed unless you specifically want to upgrade to them :shrug"
  16. Welcome Along
  17. Wow that looks great Blue certainly looks a better colour with that body kit
  18. I am sure there will be some sort of Handbag kinship in there somewhere as well
  19. http://www.theretrofitsource.com If you are after HID's check out these guys also. They will make the lights up specifically for LHD, either buy the bits and do it your self, or get them to make a complete unit.
  20. isn't Halloween in October some time
  21. Is your old MOT expired then? or do you have a week or so left? I know the rues have changed in the UK, but I always had my MOT at least 2 weeks before the expiry so any work if it failed could be done.
  22. Really? Looks to me like a Go Pro and thats about it
  23. Welcome Along
  24. Spotted yesterday at the end of the Runway at John Wayne International Airport, Orange County, CA So now you know where all you shiney go faster bits come from
      • 4
      • Like
×
×
  • Create New...